Need help which b series driver side axle to get

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I went to replace my driver side axle in my car, turns out I purchased the wrong axle. I'm looking for info on which B series driver side axle has a FEMALE inner joint. I believe I have a 90-93 integra half shaft but not sure. The axle I bought has two male ends. The original axle has female inner.

Or should I just buy a 94-01 half shaft and keep the axle I bought? Or do I have it backwards, is the 94-01 halfshaft male or female? Here is a pic of the original axle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Anyone?

I did some more research and from what I read, DC integra half shafts have the male end and the axles have the female joint. So If that's true then I would need any 94-01 integra driver axle correct? Any help would be appreciated, id like to pick up this axle tomorrow and get it on

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You're in a 5th Gen with a b swap, use 94-01 integra axles or 99-00 civic si axles. Same goes for the halfshaft. Remember your car is B series native in other countries. Just copy what it came with in B series form.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well the main thing is I wasn't sure what half shaft I have, but after reading and figuring that out i wanted to make sure about the axle. I've read a lot about some of them being different lengths. Thanks for the help. I've been confused since I took my car to a shop a while back, hoping to get the axle fixed quick and the guy told me the 94-01 axle wouldn't work.