Need to replace my 09 Si.

ShaggySi

Respected
Hello all. Just found out yesterday that my Si was ruled as totaled. (Not by me) That car was my baby. I am looking for an 2008-2011 2 dr Si. I live in south Texas and I'm willing to travel (within reason) to find the right one for me. I would really appreciate any and all help/tips to finding a new one. Thanks y'all.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome:

Craigslist, local forums, local dealerships, and AutoTrader are probably your best bet.

ShaggySi

Respected
:welcome:

Craigslist, local forums, local dealerships, and AutoTrader are probably your best bet.
Thank you. I've looked into all those and unfortunately there isnt a lot of Honda clubs down here but I have many car nuts around me so one can hope. Thank you for replying so quick, I appreciate it.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No problem! It doesn't have to be a Honda forum, though. I bought my old G35 though a local automotive forum that was not make/model specific. I bought my RSX through Craigslist and traveled by train to central PA for it. There may not be any Honda clubs down there (there aren't here), but these vehicles are essentially everywhere.

ShaggySi

Respected
No problem! It doesn't have to be a Honda forum, though. I bought my old G35 though a local automotive forum that was not make/model specific. I bought my RSX through Craigslist and traveled by train to central PA for it. There may not be any Honda clubs down there (there aren't here), but these vehicles are essentially everywhere.
These are all valid points. Thank you, I'll keep digging.