1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

Need Underhood Fuse Box Diagram

Discussion in 'Tech Archive (No Posting)' started by whateg01, May 19, 2008.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. whateg01

whateg01 New Member 5+ Year Member

Hi! I'm new here. I was referred here from another forum in hopes of finding a few answers. I just bought my first Honda, a 1992 Civic LX. It has the D15B7 motor in it with an auto. That's about as technical as I can get on this thing so far. I don't know if I'll really do much playing with it or not, as I bought it as cheap transportation that gets better than 13MPG. So, stock is fine with me, though I may change my mind with time.

Anyway, one of my first questions is, does anybody have a diagram of the underhood fuse box? I didn't get an owners manual with the car, and while I don't really need to know where everything is yet, I may someday, and I'd rather be prepared.

Thanks in advance!
    Dave

2. baller7764

baller7764 New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

Go to your local auto store and get a Haynes civic manual. It'll basically tell you everything you need to know about your civic.

3. whateg01

Actually, I have the Haynes manual, and it does not have a diagram of the underhood fusebox. Thanks anyway!

Dave

4. baller7764

baller7764 New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

Really? Well they have everything else in there. Sorry I just got mine yesterday and I thought I saw a diagram must of just been the fuse box by the steering column.

5. somejaykid

somejaykid i'm a mod now Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

you can go to your local honda dealership and ask for the diagram

6. whateg01

Yeah, I know I can go to Honda. This is easier though, because the internet is open, even when I'm away from work. I can't make it there during normal business hours because of work. I guess I could try the library. I was just hoping to be able to download it. It's also a lot easier here because even if I have the kids, I'm at home where they can run free.

I guess it was worth a shot. :(
    Dave

7. sf22189

sf22189 names Brenton Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

If you dont find one by later tonight ill scan mine from my honda's owner manual and post a picture.
    *edit* im not home right now so i cant right now

8. sf22189

sf22189 names Brenton Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

[​IMG]

9. whateg01

Thanks!!! I really appreciate it!

Dave

10. theastronomer

theastronomer New Member 5+ Year Member

Simlar situation

I need the in car fuse diagram under the steering column. Can you get e picture of that? Thank you in advnce!