Need "VOGUE SILVER" front bumper, pass. fender, pass. headlight for 96-98 Civic coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

civicjoe8

anomaly8
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Need "VOGUE SILVER" Front Bumper & Pass. Fender for 96-98 Civic coupe

I'm looking for the following items for my 1998 Civic EX coupe:

1. front bumper
2. passenger front fender

I would prefer the bumper and fender to already have Honda's stock "vogue silver" paint.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have front bumper and passenger headlight..and i'm in NY boy are u in luck :lol:

hit me up

civicjoe8

anomaly8
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
i have front bumper and passenger headlight..and i'm in NY boy are u in luck :lol:

hit me up
PM sent

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicjoe8 said:
PM replied.
PM replied...

i forgot to add that i have a passenger fender but not in vsm..its in oem black... ;)

civicjoe8

anomaly8
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blazed said:
PM replied...

i forgot to add that i have a passenger fender but not in vsm..its in oem black... ;)
PM sent...also regarding the fender...

civicjoe8

anomaly8
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
still looking fo front bumper, passenger fender and passenger headlight...bump...

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
civicjoe8 said:
ebay bro... id say get the "jdm" headlights off ebay, cuz they will both be brand new, and look much better than stock ones... and as for the bumper and fender, ebay or a junkyard... i say get any color u can find, and get a paint job. ;)

civicjoe8

anomaly8
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sohclubkid said:
ebay bro... id say get the "jdm" headlights off ebay, cuz they will both be brand new, and look much better than stock ones... and as for the bumper and fender, ebay or a junkyard... i say get any color u can find, and get a paint job. ;)
I like how the JDM headlights look but I'm afraid they'll leak moisture. Do you know of any reliable companies that manufacter this type of headlight? I wanted to get the bumper and fender in silver to avoid any prep cost associated with painting over or stripping paint.

civicjoe8

anomaly8
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got a vsm hood :what: :lol:

BUMP 4 u