Need WagoVan seal

Hostile180

In search of part for 88 Civic Wagovan.

First of all thanks for reading this, I hope someone can point me in the right direction at least, really not ready to sell this car yet, really want to restore this car but i cannot find a Front Driver Side, Glass Run Channel.

It's basically a piece of rubber that i haven't been able to find anywhere, keeps the water and wind out of the car and keeps the window in place and functioning, i haven't been able to find another driver side door for the car and it's been sitting for a long time, about ready to sell it but i'm coming here hoping someone can point me in the right direction or sell me theirs if they have an extra one for sell.

The picture below has the wrong seal circled in red, the seal i'm looking for is the glass run channel (to the top left on the diagram)

Attachments

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Being that your original title of "Need Advice on Wagovan, please. ( front driver side glass run channel)" was more like a full sentence and thus not fully visible in most views, I shortened it to the point.

You have a very uncommon car so it wont be easy for you to find it. You'll have to put in plenty of effort to find it being that a quick search shows its a discontinued part. If its something of dire need at the moment then get a roll of foam trim at Home Depot or Lowe's or a similar store to buy you time until your find it.

5SpeedEJ6

Respected
Registered VIP
Check ALL local junkyards. Depending on what state you live in, you might find some wagons there (there definitely isn't any here in MN where I live). The other option is joining the forum https://www.civicwagon.com/ . There's a good aount of wagovan owners there.
Good luck on your search!

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
72275-SH5-003

Should be the part number, I found one from an Australian outfit. You might be ordering this from another continent.

Hostile180

[QUOT
72275-SH5-003

Should be the part number, I found one from an Australian outfit. You might be ordering this from another continent.
I looked it up and bought one but it refunded me my money and said it was a discontinued part, how long ago did you get your part sent to you?

still searching! not ready to give up yet

Last edited by a moderator: