Negative camber after crash (Help)

IHellsent

So my car was stolen a couple of months ago. It was recovered but the idiots crashed into two sign posts. The front passenger side rim was bent. After i replaced the rim the car would veer to the right. (Bad inner tie rod). After replacing both outer and inner tie rods with lower and upper (w/ control arm) ball joints the car drove straight. When i got the alignment done the guy saud i have negative camber on the right front wheel. The rest were fine. He told me it is either the strut or the knuckle.

The knuckle/spindle was really close to the strut. I think when i drive they actually rub against each other. On the freeway there is a definite noise coming from the right side.

What do you think the problem might be?

Here are some pics of the tires. Notice how the passenger side wheel is almost touching the plastic
First pic is the bad side

TLDR.
After crash my front passenger side wheel has negative camber. Spindle/knuckle rubs strut. What's the problem

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

IHellsent

I'll take more detailed pics tomorrow after work. These were taken with the front end on jack stands

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I went ahead and moved this thread to the 6th gen section. I think you'll receive better responses here. The DIY section is for posting "do it yourself" tutorials. :D