New 91 Civc SI - Planning a build & Diagnostics

Pandemic1337

Just got a black 91 honda civic si. About to start throwing money at it. I have a couple of issues, and would like some input on any solutions you guys have had as well as input on parts to buy. I am doing research on my end as well.

Problems:
When I hit about 70mph I feel my car "give' (No acceleration) and my rpms get limited to 3000. If I continue to try and push it back up to 70 I get the stutter similar to no fuel, or starting in too high a gear. I am assuming this is a problem with the fuel pump and maybe a voltage issue. I do have an amp pulling on my battery as well as HID's. My check engine light has also been on since purchase, something to do with the o2 sensor

Build:
I drive approx 100 miles a day to commute to and from work etc. I'm not looking to get too riced out on this. I have an intake and lowering springs installed, that's about it. Exhaust is still stock. I'd like to get input on the best parts for a solid build. I'm not too versed on mods yet, hence the need to post, but I'm doing research on my end as well. I'm going with boost on this, not NA

My list so far:
Fuel Pump
Alternator
exhaust
Tranny
Clutch
turbo/intercooler
ECU
brakes
suspension?

I'd like input on ecu's, I'm not too familiar on the best setup or way to set this up. Also suspension is something I know nothing about.. I'd like to know best parts like sway arms, control arms, etc type things. I'm not going to be doing a swap. Pretty much I'm just looking for something to get me started. Parts you'd normally upgrade. I don't know too much and I'm sure there are things I'm missing.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
First off, dont throw money at your car as it is not a stripper.

Second, is the car throwing any check engine lights? Have you done a tune up on it or checked any such thing yet? If you have a CEL search for OBD0 check engine codes, learn how to read them and diagnose from there.

THEN, and only then, come back and we will point you in the right direction. Which will most likely be google based.

Welcome to CC