New and just posting pics

tx07civicsi

Ok here is the link to my 2007 Honda Civic SI Sedan ::twisted::D
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=93373&id=1051442172&l=c4aeb0de57

and my Wife's 2010 Honda Civic DX Sedan::suprise::cool::P:twisted:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=93376&id=1051442172&l=60ba5a81e1

No Mods to either car yet, but I have a Lot planned for both of them, my wife's car is an automatic but im going to make it look good. My Car (07Civic SI) i have a Lot planned for it Exterior, Interior, and Performance

For my 2007 Civic SI I got all my performance Parts Picked out on PROCIVIC.COM, and got a few in mind from the sponsors from this site. Not really gonna Change the Body to much maybe just adding a Lip kit, and Spoiler. Gonna Change out a few thing on the Interior but not much though.

zboyracer

5+ Year Member
Welcome! You should find that you will like it here. Plenty of good people and information.

barrett

Registered VIP
what you going to slam it with? wanna share your planned mod list? :2confused

tx07civicsi

parts list

here is the list of parts i've got picked out for my 07 Civic SI Sedan:

VIS Racing Techno R Style Spoiler
ACT Extreme Clutch Kit
Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifold
K20Z3 Extreme Turbo Kit
A'Pexi N1 Catback Exhaust
Koyo High Performance raidiator
ACT Prolite Flywheel
Brembo Gran Turismo Big Brake Kit
Either the JDM Type R Red Valve Cover or Yellow Spoon sports Valve Cover
JDM Type R Red "H" Emblems
Pro Design OEM Style yellow Fog Lights

and maybe a few years down the round when I can save enough for it the Honda of Japan Civic FD2 JDM Type R Conversion kir Front and Rear. Cause Once you put this converstion on you can put the Mugen RR Body kit on it.

these are just a few parts that Im going to get but my goal is to eventually rebuild the k20Z3 engine in and out or if they release the Mugen RR 2.2L Engine to the U.S.

barrett

Registered VIP
nice mod list. i'm jealous of all the cash you got for this. good luck with the build. i'll def keep up with it.