Not open for further replies.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Participation in the classified's section will now require CC membership for at least one month, and a total of 30 or more posts. This should help deter undesirable sellers / scammers.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:ban:

You dont need multiple threads for the same topic...

:cool:

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Participation in the classified's section will now require CC membership for at least one month, and a total of 30 or more posts. This should help deter undesirable sellers / scammers.
How about real quotes with substance, and not just thread trolling?

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How about real quotes with substance, and not just thread trolling?
There is no way to regulate that, but yes we will be judging based on a case by case.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
There is no way to regulate that, but yes we will be judging based on a case by case.
What do you mean? Just reset their post count to zero. When they make a for sale thread, it should be reviewed and approved/denied by the moderators.

DatEM1

I agree with above poster. I just joined because im starting my first build and was hoping I could get some good deals on parts on here. I also will be active on here for different reasons, but I feel if I genuinely need parts I should be able to. Just sayin...

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree with above poster. I just joined because im starting my first build and was hoping I could get some good deals on parts on here. I also will be active on here for different reasons, but I feel if I genuinely need parts I should be able to. Just sayin...
Buy parts to your heart's content, no one is stopping you. These new requirements just mean you aren't allowed to make a classified ad or wanted ad without contributing to the forum legitimately first.

Status
Not open for further replies.