New fad/trend? Brightly colored lips.

CO671

Registered VIP

IMO, I would prefer the lips to be matching something and not totally off. Like an accent color, for example here's a photoshop of that beautiful teg.

Purple to match the purples

Yellow/Gold to match the yellows/golds

Although, since I can't paint-match a lip to my cars paint job (was done before I purchased it) I guess I might have to jump on the bandwagon to get by...

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If it's not happening in Chicago, no care.

But I would like to paint my lip on the Si clone to match the Rota's...

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's been around for a bit. It's a fad...it's gross. Classic clean has never gone out of style.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Usually the one's I see here are sticker bombed and/or chalk painted and even zip tied like crazy. LOL!

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Doesn't do it for me... though I'd be interested to see it on a black car.. maybe with some other same colored accents

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
Iv seen alot of them around with duct tape with the crazy designs on them that you can get from walmart. A buddy of mine did his with the digital camo and ots actually looks good on his black em1.

Sent from my DROIDX

Darth_Civic

Iv seen alot of them around with duct tape with the crazy designs on them that you can get from walmart. A buddy of mine did his with the digital camo and ots actually looks good on his black em1.

Sent from my DROIDX
is that malice's civic? his car is pretty clean and has a camp lip. might be a good picture for this thread
:what:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

hipsters are killing everything that was once fun.

iv got 100 bucks that says the kids that drive those cars are the ones that wear the vans slip on's, their sisters jeans, some tight pink, purple, neon green, etc shirt, those s***ty 80's sunglasses that have like pink arms with black frames, and a f***ing meshback hat of some sort, with some stupid logo, and a back window full of "illest" and "fatlace" stickers.

the reason i dont own a honda anymore, cause of that s**t

CIVIC_VTEC

LOW AND SLOW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
here on ohio the cool thing is too sand all the pain off of a part on your car and let it rust....:rice:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

iv got 100 bucks that says the kids that drive those cars are the ones that wear the vans slip on's, their sisters jeans, some tight pink, purple, neon green, etc shirt, those s***ty 80's sunglasses that have like pink arms with black frames, and a f***ing meshback hat of some sort, with some stupid logo, and a back window full of "illest" and "fatlace" stickers.

the reason i dont own a honda anymore, cause of that s***
You sound like a grandpa. :lol: "Kids these days!!! ... Back in my day.."

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
heh, thats how i feel joe, this scene is way to young for me. i wanna slap the s**t outa these kids

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

the reason i dont own a honda anymore, cause of that s***
WAHHHHHH

Seriously, though, the s**t these ricer dudes are doing is horrendous. What happened to good, clean, OEM?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
WAHHHHHH

Seriously, though, the s*** these ricer dudes are doing is horrendous. What happened to good, clean, OEM?
Not everybody wants something that came from the factory :what:

I personally would never have a lip that doesn't match the car, unless it was a colored car and a black lip. Doesn't mean I'm gonna hate on someone who doesn't do things exactly the way I do.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not everybody wants something that came from the factory :what:

I personally would never have a lip that doesn't match the car, unless it was a colored car and a black lip. Doesn't mean I'm gonna hate on someone who doesn't do things exactly the way I do.
:stirringpotb/cthatsmymoodtoday:

You hate on Gary for not having infinite knowledge like you. :roll:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not getting in on this . i can fart around here and get a infraction, so ya