Looks pretty cool. Kinda pricey though.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think it looks nice and clean!! I would get it for my 8th gen if i Had one...i think the front chrome badge is all cluttered but I like it very much!! =)

aznwannabe

26psi what?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it looks good, but I'm sure you could have a better looking expanded metal sheet DIY grill. If it was like 50 bucks +ship.. it would look a hell of a lot better to me. =)

CoryB

5+ Year Member
The thing that concerns me is that the front end of his display car looks different from the front of a US Civic. Look at the headlight shape and the way the bumper comes up around the grille.

Now look at the front of a USDM Civic. No colored strips between the headlights and the grille and no notch on the top of the bumper for the "H" emblem.

I wonder if it will even fit a USDM car, despite what he says.

aznwannabe

26psi what?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wish people would do more research.

It will fit.. look at some pictures of the open engine bays in both cars.

yl06si

5+ Year Member
hmm i think it looks pretty nice too but i might do what they did in moddified mag and just paint the grill all black i think it looks nice too and if u hvnt seen that issue yet they do have a supercharged 06 si in there from comptech

CoryB

5+ Year Member
aznwannabe said:
I wish people would do more research.

It will fit.. look at some pictures of the open engine bays in both cars.
Show me a picture of an open engine bay in that ebay auction or on the speedline.com page.

Now, look at this picture.

See the part circled in red? WE DON'T HAVE THAT ON USDM CIVICS. The grille goes all the way to the headlights on USDM Civics.

So what is the grille going to overlap like in this next picture? Is there going to be a gap in the lower corner since part of the original colored-strip still shows?

Personally I don't care, but my son wants a different grille for his LX.

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would agree with you but its the other way around, that grille needs that little spacer on the side for USDM civics, take a good look at it and call me in the morning