New guy from columbus ga

seminole118

5+ Year Member
Hello everyone. I am new to hondas and just bought a 91 civic hatch Si with a D16z6. The motor and trans are spankin new and the motor has had some work done. I will be honest with everyone and tell you I am a DSM guy and have a 92 taoln Tsi awd in me garage as a weekend toy. I bought the civic to restore her to a JDM look and style thats smooth but fun. I have no clue where to start but this weekend im going to look her over and get a feal for what she is packing. This jedi scoots so im going to assume she has more to her than I think. She will need a new paint job and a new fender but thats first on my list. I like the honda wheels that are on it and may keep them. I will post picks tomorrow after this storm from the golf leaves. Hope to learn alot and meet new folks around GA and AL. Also my rear defroster is not working where do I start? Thanks Mike

here are some pics.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Welcome to the site, post pictures of your car

momoxsparco558

That D series Guy
5+ Year Member
So you have the si rims? Sick! lol love those. The color is easy to match for touchup to ;) Show some pics!

momoxsparco558

That D series Guy
5+ Year Member
Well, it looks clean!!!!!!!!! Congrats! How many miles are on it? Lower it and find out whats done to it!!!! lol