New headers/Exhaust for Hx Honda Civic 97

Anthony9920

I have a 1997 Coupe Hx and I wanna know if a header that is meant for a DX will fit right into my factory exhaust and engine help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CivicEx'00

I have a 1997 Coupe Hx and I wanna know if a header that is meant for a DX will fit right into my factory exhaust and engine help

Look at the specs and what engine it is specifically designed for

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Anthony9920

That's guys I had actually got in touch with Megan racing where I was going to order my headers and they said that these headers will fit any d series motor from 96-98 just not the 99-00 si

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's guys I had actually got in touch with Megan racing where I was going to order my headers and they said that these headers will fit any d series motor from 96-98 just not the 99-00 si
Yes, technically it will fit, should fit any d series motor from 88-00. But be aware, if you have a 96-00 non Ex model, you'll have to buy a new catalytic converter and extend some wires because you'll be relocating it with a new header.

Anthony9920

I have an HX model for my civic. The website said if I want to get a new exhaust I have to get the headers and the exhaust system plus a test pipe I believe it was cause the exhaust will be to short without the additional pipe. I'll keep everyone updated once my Megan racing headers come in tho!