New member from AZ!

SwifteyBoy

Respected
Hey guys and gals, I have a 97 Civic HX. 5 speed, has the original D16Y7.

I'm having fun with this car as generally everything else I've owed was Euro. This is a fun little car.

I need a hood, both front fenders, and new head lights. Then the outside will be in near perfect shape. The inside is basically brand new no rips or stains. Non smoker car. Very nice.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

710times

Hey guys and gals, I have a 97 Civic HX. 5 speed, has the original D16Y7.

I'm having fun with this car as generally everything else I've owed was Euro. This is a fun little car.

I need a hood, both front fenders, and new head lights. Then the outside will be in near perfect shape. The inside is basically brand new no rips or stains. Non smoker car. Very nice.

ill trade you trunks lol. ive been looking for a black trunk with the holes for the wing. i just might end up getting the type r wing and making the holes. If your gonna buy a new front end you might as well do the 99-00 i love the way my '00 ex looks. my lights bring it together. i got the oem jdm type r lights. im currently looking for the light socket for my city lights. Other than that your car looks pretty good. the front end just looks like it needs some paint

710times

It's all dirty right now. And since the back of the lights where the city lights go weren't plugged moisture got in there pretty quick. So now I gotta pull the lenses off my lights and clean them up and plug the hole for the city lights until I get the socket.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

710times

I'm gonna get the jdm side markers here pretty soon also. I already found them. I'm gonna go ahead and get those and just make the hole instead of buying the jdm fenders. I eventually wanna get the carbon fiber fenders, hood, doors and trunk. Basically anything carbon fiber I wanna put it on it. I already found all the parts but it'll cost around 6,000 just to do the parts I mentioned.

710times

I'm pretty happy with the d16y8 in it right now. It has all the bolt on stuff except a turbo along with a chipped p28(got it when I put a cam in) I haven't taken my car to the track yet. But I'm pretty sure it'll do good, It runs pretty strong also. So for now I wanna work on its appearance. Unless a b series swap came my way at a very good price or a turbo kit was handed to me, I'm pretty happy.

SwifteyBoy

Respected
I have the JDM halo projector lights. But the guy I got the car from said the previous owner installed them and they are all messed up, the brackets on the left one are completely broken off. I want to get stock black headlights but I don't know if my HIDs will fit and I don't have the stock wiring harness for the stock halogen bulbs.

I have a D16Y7 in my car, as far as I know nothings ever been done to it. Has 216k on the odometer. As soon as I got the car I did a tune up. Plugs, wires, cap, rotor, oil.

710times

I don't see why they wouldn't work at all. Normally the projector are the same