New Member in Minnesota

Brak

Respected
5+ Year Member
Hey guys...
Been lurking for a while, and figured i should probably register now that i actually own a civic...

Not a N00B, been wrenching for 20 years, but this is my first honda that doesn't have 2 wheels or a prop.

98 EX

20161210_130742.jpg

Cya around the board

BTW, i've been using the same handle since the early 00's, so i'm curious if there's anyone here i might know from these other fourms...
67-72chevytrucks.com
Celicatech.com
RX7club.com
opelgt.com
MNSBR.com

you never know who you're gonna run into

Last edited by a moderator:

5SpeedEJ6

Respected
Registered VIP
Finally a fellow MN Honda owner! I used to drive a slammed 97 Civic sedan (blue) and now I drive a 1991 Civic Wagon RT4WD (red), if you see me around, honk! lol I usually drive around either Hopkins area or St Paul. Glad to see somebody else from MN here on this forum, welcome!

Brak

Respected
5+ Year Member
Finally a fellow MN Honda owner! I used to drive a slammed 97 Civic sedan (blue) and now I drive a 1991 Civic Wagon RT4WD (red), if you see me around, honk! lol I usually drive around either Hopkins area or St Paul. Glad to see somebody else from MN here on this forum, welcome!
rock on! I'm over in St Paul.
would you happen to be part of the Min-IT group on facebook?
It's kind of dead right now, but have meetups and stuff, during the couple weeks when it's actually warm...

5SpeedEJ6

Respected
Registered VIP
rock on! I'm over in St Paul.
would you happen to be part of the Min-IT group on facebook?
It's kind of dead right now, but have meetups and stuff, during the couple weeks when it's actually warm...
I don't even have a facebook right now to be honest lmao, I've been meaning to make one because all my car buddies tell me there is a lot of stuff going on there so I'll make one soon.