New member/ new order

88gmc15

Hello civic enthusiast, I am of coarse a new member to this site. Just purchased my first honda, a 2008 Civic LX. I know its not the hot import nights type of model but with enough time and money plus a little can do attitude, any car can become a street burner. While I'm not looking to turn this car into a street racer, I am looking to add a little visual upgrades, make it sound good and maybe add a few horses to the stable. If you have any good sites to order parts off of I will surely appreciate the advice and thank you

Attachments

Drakon543

I would start off with a rim upgrade. I use discounttire.com for most of my rims except the set currently on my civic. won't really do that much for braking but disc brakes all around look better on open rims than drum brakes. can easily get all the necessary parts off a salvage si to swap your rear drums. a cai and a good brand cat back exhaust will get you some nice sound. pair those with a hondata and maybe even push it a bit farther with a local dyno tune shop. after that for visuals you could check www.carid.com. I've never bought anything from there but a few friends have. I've looked there for my 08 and they have a big selection.