1. ClubCivic is now on Instagram! Follow us at clubcivicdotcom. Want your photos features? Tag or DM us, use #clubcivicdotcom, or email us your photos to photos@clubcivic.com

New member/ new order

Discussion in '8th Generation Honda Civic (2006-2011)' started by 88gmc15, Sep 28, 2017.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. 88gmc15

88gmc15 New Member

Hello civic enthusiast, I am of coarse a new member to this site. Just purchased my first honda, a 2008 Civic LX. I know its not the hot import nights type of model but with enough time and money plus a little can do attitude, any car can become a street burner. While I'm not looking to turn this car into a street racer, I am looking to add a little visual upgrades, make it sound good and maybe add a few horses to the stable. If you have any good sites to order parts off of I will surely appreciate the advice and thank you

Attached Files:

2. Drakon543

Drakon543 New Member

I would start off with a rim upgrade. I use discounttire.com for most of my rims except the set currently on my civic. won't really do that much for braking but disc brakes all around look better on open rims than drum brakes. can easily get all the necessary parts off a salvage si to swap your rear drums. a cai and a good brand cat back exhaust will get you some nice sound. pair those with a hondata and maybe even push it a bit farther with a local dyno tune shop. after that for visuals you could check www.carid.com. I've never bought anything from there but a few friends have. I've looked there for my 08 and they have a big selection.