i like the style
no rice at all
=) keep the yellow amber dude

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good platform to start with. I personally dont like the ZC engine........I hope you build that DC5 to perfection though :thumbs up

civicracing98

im a cc whore :/
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pics of the 05 type-s!

child_racer

Jspek kid
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kihun_Cha said:
i like the style
no rice at all
=) keep the yellow amber dude
yellow amber?? ;) one or the other bro :D I like the JDM corners better for the EJ1's

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
why the hell would you swap a d16z6 for a zc.. that makes absolutely no sense what so ever.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
cuz it's DOCH yO!

heheeh

PrototypeTuner

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here...

handlebarsfsr said:
why the hell would you swap a d16z6 for a zc.. that makes absolutely no sense what so ever.

the engine blew up in my face...well the radiator hose did anyway. My father and I did a leak down test and cylinder 4 had a leak. Eventually, we tore the head off and found that the exhaust valves were messed up. We were gonna just fix that but the motor has 170,000 miles on it, so we decided in the best interest of my brother (does not care about what the car is or has, so long as it gets him from point a to b), we would just by a longblock replacement from japan. please read my intro in the new members section.....

--works

PrototypeTuner

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Todd said:
cuz it's DOCH yO!

heheeh

we got the SOHC version...again, this car is being handed down to my brother. he has no interest in cars other than getting him from point a to b. OTHERWISE, it would have be all out b16a2 and more go fast goodies. believe me, I tried talking my dad in getting a hotter motor, but he did want to budge, oh well...

R0cko

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how do you consider debadging and removing the liscense plate cover a mod???

brookliner7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
in the first pic, it looks like the holes are shaved for the license plate, but the second, not so much?
Is it gone?
car is clean!
I would put a lip kit on her most def!

PrototypeTuner

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
R0cko said:
how do you consider debadging and removing the liscense plate cover a mod???
Here's a definition from dictionary.com

The acti of modifying, or the state of being modified; a modified form or condition; state as modified; a change; as, the modification of an opinion, or of a machine

PrototypeTuner

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
brookliner7 said:
in the first pic, it looks like the holes are shaved for the license plate, but the second, not so much?
Is it gone?
car is clean!
I would put a lip kit on her most def!

No the license plate holes are there and bug! I'm thinking about front type r lip (maybe in CF) and color matching the sideskirts.

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was going to flame about the ZC swap as well, but if the motor blew, then I guess it's permissible...

but still... find a y8 block and z6 head =)

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ride :thumbup:

please change your sig (meaning make it smaller!) we have a members garage (when you get enough post) to put your mods list and some pics in . .otherwise i'll just wipe your sig clean, thank you