New to civics. hatch opinions

xlMONKEYlx

Respected
Just bought a new to me 94 hatchback to travel back and forth to work. After showing a friend my new ride, he said I should get a better understanding of what I got. So I need help. What's so special about this? 20160723_094855.jpeg 20160730_221325.jpg 20160723_094915.jpeg 20160723_094937.jpeg

MACE

b16a, header, fllter, msd, sci, 5 speed, coilovers, power steering delete, etc.
woot
looks like you are pushing about 150 horse
nice score now go look underneath!

xlMONKEYlx

Respected
Umm I'll have to put it on a rack. I can't get under it. To low to the ground. I ain't used to a lowered vehicle. So it was worth $2800? I know it's a 94 with a 2000 front clip.

MACE

Somebody put in the wrench time.
what does the engine code say there under the valve cover deep on the passenger side?
To me it would be worth that price. looks clean/10

xlMONKEYlx

Respected
Post the head, block, and ECU codes.
It'll be in the morning before I can look.

I'll get the info in the morning. Is there any places to buy factory replacement interior? The rear seats are just sitting in there place. No bolts or brackets holding them in place. Also need the rear deck lid if there is one. Any and all help is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

MACE

Oh snap. hes right.
better check your title man.....Id like to see a dyno pull and tune on this thing

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I removed "94" from the title and moved the thread as this is clearly either a 99-00 model or a 96-98 with several swapped components. Please confirm the correct year.

xlMONKEYlx

Respected
I removed "94" from the title and moved the thread as this is clearly either a 99-00 model or a 96-98 with several swapped components. Please confirm the correct year.
You are correct. I bought the car from a friend. One of those guys that you know his vehicles are well takin care of. So I didn't get a lot of info. Just bought it. It's a 96 with all '00 si internals. Seats, dash, cluster, engine, tranny, computer, and an odb1 swap. Carpet from a 99 type R. I'm not a Honda guy so I don't really know why all this was done but it's a pretty quick car. I spend most of my wheel time in a jeep but this car is slowly takin more and more of that time. It's fun to drive. Thanks for moving the thread.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It looks like it's a jdm engine, hard to read the engine code in that pic