New to club civic

DANA PARRISH

Respected
How's it going everyone!
I've been out of Honda game for a few yrs I just bought 97 dx coupe
Planning on doing b20 vtec turbo but for now I think I will do a mini me turbo with d16y8 head, I have to respray they did a horrible job who ever did it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome: to the site!

In for pics to judge said horrible job :lol:

DANA PARRISH

Respected
Thought I did lol hold on will be up in a few in pic it looks great but not in person

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Get the other half of those wheels black ASAP! Paint doesn't look bad from the pics, just kind of dull. Still much better than rust lol

DANA PARRISH

Respected
For the paint they didn't put enough clear coat dull in a lot of spots and they didn't bother to wets and it bumpy all over

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It looks like a cheap maaco-esque job using single-stage paint, possibly with the nozzle too open so it laid unevenly. You can tell at the reflective areas in the pictures. I can only imagine how much worse it looks in person.

At least the body looks straight with the exception of the loose front bumper. Its still a good base to start with. Mine had an awful home paint job in flat (not matte) black when I bought it. I look forward to seeing some positive progress. Hopefully starting with painting over the mint green rims.

Hows the interior? Is it stick? Does it run well? Anything done to it, such as exhaust?

DANA PARRISH

Respected
Interior is good , and yes it's stick, I just got it a week ago I sprayed the rims soon as I got it home, it came with some cheap coil over prolly from ebay planning on changing that has front and rear camber kits other then that it's stock