New to Honda's from Las Vegas

str-racing

Hi all. I'm in Las Vegas, NV. I own a wheel and tire warehouse. I bought a 91 Civic hatchback to help promote my wheels. I want to fix this thing up. I'm personally more of a "domestic muscle car" guy, but really want to make this Civic nice.

I would love to know the chassis code for this thing if anyone could help. I'm going try to build this thing mostly from advice I get from you guys. I'll be browsing the classifieds daily too. I am really looking to trade out wheels and tires for parts, so if you've got something, please PM me...

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Hatchback

STD

ED6

D15B1

~70hp

DX

ED6

D15B2

~92hp

Si

ED7

D16A6

~108hp

Sedan

DX

ED3

D15B2

~92hp

LX

ED3

D15B2

~92hp

EX

ED4

D16A6

~108hp

CRX

HF

ED8

D15B6

~62hp

DX

ED8

D15B2

~92hp

Si

ED9

D16A6

~108hp

Keller

Hey first person I've seen from my state

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
Hi all. I'm in Las Vegas, NV. I own a wheel and tire warehouse. I bought a 91 Civic hatchback to help promote my wheels. I want to fix this thing up. I'm personally more of a "domestic muscle car" guy, but really want to make this Civic nice.

I would love to know the chassis code for this thing if anyone could help. I'm going try to build this thing mostly from advice I get from you guys. I'll be browsing the classifieds daily too. I am really looking to trade out wheels and tires for parts, so if you've got something, please PM me...
If you're ever looking for a tuning shop, be sure to visit L'd L Speed Shop in Vegas. They tune some of our cars all the way out here in NorCal

6835 Speedway Boulevard Unit 101
Las Vegas, NV 89115