New to site + My new '07 FA5!

JDM_FA5_FTW!

Whatsup y'all found this site about a week ago and just got around to posting. So story is I had a 2 door nhbp civic ex '06 2 yrs ago. Had it for a yr and sold it when I left South Florida for Ohio(college). Hated it there and decided this summer I'm transfering back to south Fl. Well that meant time for a new car. After months of searching for a decent em1 or fg2/fa5 I finy came across this baby!

A 2007 Civic SI 4 door. Bought the car with 56,000 miles for 14k out the door! And with 4k miles left on warrenty I took it to my dad, who happens to work at the Honda dealership down the road from my house. He took care of the car while I was away in puerto Rico. When igot back she had a completely rebuilt tranny, a fujita Sri (thanks to 1 the techs in the shop) and new rear struts.
mods:
fujita Sri
HFP front lip
sunroof visor(not in pics)
jdm badges
fogs with hid 3ks
ctr shift knob

Here's pics

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome: to the club hope you enjoy your stay here with us and nice ride you got there mang

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
welcome to the site.

that hfp lip looks sweet

JDM_FA5_FTW!

welcome to the site.

that hfp lip looks sweet
Yea I like it alot. It's simple but adds just the right amount of agression to it IMO. I'm currently lookin for used side skirts + rear lip in GOOD condition

then a drop on some Koni coils or tien coils