New to the forum.

Whiteoutcivic95

Respected
Hi everyone. I'm jake and I'm new to this forum. I'm getting a 95 Civic DX coupe next week. What I know about it is that drives nice ( already drove it and loved it.) Has a manual which is why I want it. Has a D15b7 in it. Needs some body work but nothing dramatic but that wouldn't deter me anyways because I love body work. Has a full coil over suspension system on it. As for other mods, has a air filter on a stock induction pipe. The clutch seems to be a stage two clutch because it has a lot of pressure to it. Doesn't have power steering or other power options but I plan to work that out later.

A little more about me, I went college for a degree in Diesel technology. Why am I posting in a honda forum? I love honda's. There my first love. I've had muscle cars and loved them too but honda's have a special place. The reason why I chose diesel technology is because I was tired of gas engines and needed a change. I didn't care for the automotive teachers and since I was a kid I always watched construction equipment and tractors. Still do lol. I might have a degree in diesel technology but that doesn't make me a know it all. I know enough to get into trouble at times. Most of the times I ask a ton of questions if I don't know what I'm doing. I know my strengths and weaknesses. For my free time I love to listen to music and play my PS3. Yes I haven't bought a PS4 yet but plan too. I do play the guitar and suck at it =). I will post some new pictures of my civic once I get it. Hopefully this next week. If not then then december lol. But things look like they will work out.

00A0A_5dCeyJWvDbc_600x450.jpg 00t0t_kyxzppLlv9H_600x450.jpg 00W0W_2G9GEU8o1uT_600x450.jpg 00Y0Y_lfBaJKNxDfp_600x450.jpg 00303_6tw0GTdOngi_600x450.jpg 00404_1pqR6MdiWvN_600x450.jpg

xpttcx

99 Honda Civic EX
5+ Year Member
Welcome! Looks like s great car to work with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome: to ClubCivic Jake!

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hi everyone. I'm jake and I'm new to this forum. I'm getting a 95 Civic DX coupe next week....I love body work. Has a full coil over suspension system on it.... air filter on a stock induction pipe.... degree in Diesel technology.... I love honda's. There my first love. I've had muscle cars and loved them too but honda's have a special place.... I was a kid I always watched construction equipment and tractors..... I might have a degree in diesel technology but that doesn't make me a know it all.
Welcome aboard, Jake from StateFarm (khakis?). I love the humility! We can definitely appreciate new humble members that welcome their limitations and wish to attain knowledge while sharing what they learn. It sounds like you should be able to enjoy your career and have a hobby that offsets it while its still relatable.
:ghey:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to the site! Reminds me of my first civic. 95 ex coupe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Whiteoutcivic95

Respected
Wanna know what's funny. I'm not doing diesel work. The shops around here just haven't given me a chance so I've moved on. As for the civic will might be next year. Waiting on a call still from the hospital. It's in the cleaning department but hey a job is a job. I should correct myself I did work for a shop but it was changing oil and I didn't enjoy it one bit. At 9 bucks an hour and no communication at all I was running around everywhere. I can't stand fixing other peoples cars that don't respect the car one damn bit. I rather build cars then repair them. Here's my plan. Get on at the hospital and within 6 months transfer to the maintenance position. They need a Diesel technician. Mostly a engine baby sitter. We'll see. All I know is I'm going crazy thinking instead of working. I just hope this honda doesn't get sold out from under me but oh well. Not like I can't find one again. I'll shut up now =)

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Civic's are plentiful at least. Good luck on getting the job though man!

Whiteoutcivic95

Respected
Hey everyone I got good news. Tomorrow the supervisor that's in charge of the position I'm going for has a meeting with the CEO of the hospital and he said that he needs to sign a form so that I can get hired. Then I can do the pee test. Could of done that for that last two months lol. So hopefully in December or middle of January I will have the civic. I'm thinking January but with the amount of work that I will be doing and over time well maybe sooner then later. Sounds like I will be very busy working. Some new doctor offices are opening up and more are going to be moving into the older offices which will need to be deep cleaned so yeah. I'm just smiling and waving lol. I think the guy I will be getting it from will be happier too cause February just is too far for me lol. With the civic, saving money on gas, heck my truck will be back too by spring I hope. I'm excited. And yacking on so I'll stop before I pass out from talking to damn much. =)

Whiteoutcivic95

Respected
I have a update for y'all. Today I did my paper work for work so it's pretty much official now. Did the drug test. All that's left is the Physical and Orientation. Looks like December 21st. So February well probably be when I possibly get the civic. If not well then It's back to looking for another Honda. But I think it will still be around. Like I said it sounds like I'm the only one that wants it. Kinda makes me nervous but I have a 1/2 ton beast in my garage waiting to come back out to play again. I can put a ton of honda parts in it's long bed =).

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a update for y'all. Today I did my paper work for work so it's pretty much official now. Did the drug test. All that's left is the Physical and Orientation. Looks like December 21st. So February well probably be when I possibly get the civic. If not well then It's back to looking for another Honda. But I think it will still be around. Like I said it sounds like I'm the only one that wants it. Kinda makes me nervous but I have a 1/2 ton beast in my garage waiting to come back out to play again. I can put a ton of honda parts in it's long bed =).
Congrats on the job!

Whiteoutcivic95

Respected
Congrats on the job!
Well Not so fast because someone has it out for me to not work because the job fell through. So screw it. I'm done. 7 years of not working. Now I know whats up. Some HR douche made up a story and put it on my record so I'm head hunting now. I'm done with this inbred town.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well Not so fast because someone has it out for me to not work because the job fell through. So screw it. I'm done. 7 years of not working. Now I know whats up. Some HR douche made up a story and put it on my record so I'm head hunting now. I'm done with this inbred town.
I feel for ya. I experienced several instances of non-sensical drama back in Kentucky that led me to finally leaving. I had one job were management allowed a crazy co-worker to harass me, then they fired me after I complained that they allowed it to happen. Then in another job the owner herself flipped out, blamed me for a mistake she made, disrespected me, then threatened me for quitting. I've concluded that work everywhere is difficult now. Mediocre leadership and work ethic is now encouraged and those who excel are looked at as threats. Its messed up but grossly true with too few exceptions. With all that said, stay strong and fight forward.

Whiteoutcivic95

Respected
I feel for ya. I experienced several instances of non-sensical drama back in Kentucky that led me to finally leaving. I had one job were management allowed a crazy co-worker to harass me, then they fired me after I complained that they allowed it to happen. Then in another job the owner herself flipped out, blamed me for a mistake she made, disrespected me, then threatened me for quitting. I've concluded that work everywhere is difficult now. Mediocre leadership and work ethic is now encouraged and those who excel are looked at as threats. Its messed up but grossly true with too few exceptions. With all that said, stay strong and fight forward.
Thinking I might just call up the buick dealer and see if they would let me come back. To me it seems like that's my life. Oil changer lol. Hey at least I'll stay warm from the hot oil lol. There excuse at this place I'm trying to work at was that Dunkin Donuts said I was non rehireable and I cussed them out... Hmm thats funny because I never did talk to them and they made up the story. Plus its bull when a place wont hire because of that. Oh well, I gave them the rope now their hanging themselves. BTW don't buy anything from dunkin donuts. None of there stuff is fresh. It's all frozen. =)

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Consider calling Dunkin Donuts and recording it, then ask them what they are telling the other job. If its not a mistake of identity on their part, and they admit the lie, its defamation of character and a lawsuit as its causing you to be unemployed.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is all too true.

Whiteoutcivic95

Respected
Consider calling Dunkin Donuts and recording it, then ask them what they are telling the other job. If its not a mistake of identity on their part, and they admit the lie, its defamation of character and a lawsuit as its causing you to be unemployed.
Thanks for the advice. I'll look into it.

Whiteoutcivic95

Respected
I have a update. I lost the honda civic I was going to get due to the hospital and all their bullshit. I did get a copy of my background report and it's flawed. I can't go to the previous employer about them not saying I'm a non rehire. In fact I did contact them and they were never asked if I was rehire. So it's on the company that did the background check. I am trying a different department. I will tell them I already have my background already so there's no use of doing it. And my drug test came back perfect. Along with the criminal background. So I don't know what's going on. Probably someone that has it out for me. Oh well, I'll find out who it is. I always have. With people like that, they always end up hanging themselves up due to their greed. I do admit I can be an ass but I'm an honest ass lol. That sounds funny. Better then a dirt ass! lol.