New to the site/05 LX questions

Adam7X

Hey guys! I just came across this site and decided to join because I've been wanting to start improving my 05 Civic LX (?). I question whether it is an LX because it has no trim badge (ie. SI, LX, etc...). It has manual windows, locks, seats. Nothing is power, hell it doesn't even have a cruise. I bought it about a year and a half ago because I was moving and needed a cheap, reliable car. My car has stock everything except some cheap rims that were on it when I bought it (I don't even know the brand) and an Pioneer head unit.

Obviously I know my car isn't anything special, but, I am completely open to any pieces of advice and tips on how to:
Get just a bit more power. Nothing crazy, just looking for a little more gitty up on the highway.
Smooth out the ride.
Anyone know of any quality cruise control systems?
Anything to help with mpg like CAIs, engine cleaning products, etc...

I would really appreciate any tips and advice here guys. I've never really messed around with any of my cars but I've always heard Civics are easy and reasonably cheap to work on and now that I have one, I want to get into this!
Thanks guys

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Definitely NOT an LX. LX has power everything, cruise, and an alarm system including electric trunk pop.

Sounds like a DX to me.