Newbie Here! Civic HB and RSX Pics!

ChiantiRed

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey All!

Just wanted to introduce myself since I'm a noob on the forums here (even though I registered Nov 2002). =) My name is Jane, and I've had my 1990 Civic DX HB for the last four years and recently purchased my RSX in April of this year. I'm a big Honda freak...and I'm also a moderator for www.clubrsx.com

Here's some pics of my rides...

My 1990 Chianti Red Civic. Paint is in excellent condition!! 14" Borbet wheels, Dunlop tires, Clarion cd player, rear speakers installed, clear corners, Blue "H" emblems, K&N air filter, debadged/rebadged.

More pics here:
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70994

My 2003 Eternal Blue RSX SS...leather interior, OEM underbody kit, fog lights, redded tails, K&N air filter...more mods to come when I have more $$$$$$$.

Thanks for taking a look at my pics! More can be seen in my signature links...Comments welcome...

Jane 8)

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:welcome: and nice cars... The civic looks really good... and the RSX is beyond nice, I love RSX's... Hope to see more pics of your cars soon... What are your plans for the RSX?

ChiantiRed

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks, Steve!

Well, I want to keep the RSX clean like my Civic, so just some basic mods...rims/tires/drop/camber kit. Maybe some JDM headlights (which will look pretty nice with my red tails), CAI (though I think maybe the icebox is the better way to go...have to do some research first)...Tanabe medallion exhaust (non-racing series). Oh, and new SOUND SYSTEM!!! That'll be my first thing....thinking of just sticking a Basslink in the trunk and getting a new headunit.

I also can't decide if I should debadge my RSX.

Your Civic looks pretty cool...what's the mileage on her? Any mods under the hood? So many people rice theirs out, nice to see it looks basically stock. If you like the RSX, you should come visit clubrsx. A lot of Honda guys hang out there, some S2000's, Civics, Accords, even some WRX's and Spec V's...I was on the site before I had my RSX...lots of good info on haggling and general info on the RSX.

Jane =)

x0supermonkey0x

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:welcome: .... ur cars look awesome....

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I also have a EF hatch and love it, I always told myself that I will buy a RSX-S someday, and Im sure I will. So you have some of my favorite cars, nice!!

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the comments, my civic has 122k on it, and its completely stock except a new pioneer sound system, i painted my steelies black, and got clear corners(just got today on ebay, so dont have them yet). I have only had it for 3 weeks though, so its still got stuff coming, got lots of plans for it... And the number 1 thing IMO that makes it rice is altezzas, which im not doin, im keeping the stock tail lights. And i am getting the chrome dual halo projector headlights. And im only 16, and a junior in high school, i get my permit in november... so i hope to maybe own an RSX someday, but they are too expensive for me anytime soon... and yeah, i was on this site a few weeks before i bought my civic.

btw... your cars stick shift or auto, just wonderin...

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
welcome Jane... i love the RSX....

drop that 4th gen hatchbox, and it'll be soooo tiite8)

oh, and dont forget to check out this link either:lol: :lol:
click here...

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh, and i wouldnt debadge it, i like how it looks with badges... i debadged mine only cuz mine was missing the front emblem when i bought it, and where it said civic dx on the back was a stupid sticker and was peeling... but i still have the emblem on the back, and im getting new one for the front... just my :twocents:

ChiantiRed

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks, guys!

Actually, no, they are both automatics. My RSX is an automatic with Sequential Sportshift. A lot of stop and go traffic by me so a stick doesn't really make sense around here. Part of the reason I bought it is b/c it had the optinional sportshift. If the Type S came in automatic with SS (like the CL's did) I would have opted for that. Automatic driver and proud of it. Plus it has twice the horses of my Civic. =)

As far as debadging...I'm going to leave the "A" emblems but I wanted to remove the "Acura" and "RSX" badges. Either that or I'm also looking to see if I can find an "SS" or "iS" (no, not Si) emblem to put next to the RSX but they only have them on the Aussie or Jap models I think...

As far as dropping the Civic, yeah, it needs it, lol. But I decided not to put any more into the car except for repairs. All my focus is on my RSX. =)

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
debadge it for sure, and rebadge it with the proper honda integra badges

hatchman

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes rebadge with the honda integra emblems. looks cool though i really like RSX's they look really nice when they have been dropped alittle and have a nice rim to fill the wheel well

99ExCoupe

Volvo > Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cars look tight man! I am diggin the RSX and the Hatch!