newbie wit an Si

primerSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup people, yea im a newbie and i just picked up my second 4g ( first one was a p.o.s but kicked ass cuz it was a 4spd)
This time and for the low price of 400 bucks i picked up an 89 Si
that was lowered, has 2 rims n 2 steelies. Short ram intake, and a basic 3A racing muffler. The car only has 110,000 miles and the guy just put in a clutchmasters clutch along with an ebay short shifter. Right now the car is primer black which i love but thats gunna hafta go soon. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thnx

Styls255

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would paint it gunmetal like mine ;)

EluSive2K

OG Club Civic DJ!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats cool dude.. You should put some pics up! That would be even cooler, then we can see what you are talkin about.
:nopics:

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
as soon as someone decides to buy my damn mazda i will also have a 89 civic si, my dream car.

primerSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yae i htink gunmetal grey is the best choice and i already bought a set of OZ racing wheels that are gunmetal and the look nice so yea. Let me ask a dopey ques - the guy i bought it from said the kid he got it from ran NoS through the motor. Keep in mind this has stock internals. I dont see any signs of wiring or nething newhere. Opinion?

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by primerSi
yae i htink gunmetal grey is the best choice and i already bought a set of OZ racing wheels that are gunmetal and the look nice so yea. Let me ask a dopey ques - the guy i bought it from said the kid he got it from ran NoS through the motor. Keep in mind this has stock internals. I dont see any signs of wiring or nething newhere. Opinion?
:bs: :mrgreen:

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member

^^^^ a good example of good looking tezza's

primerSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
wow good job on that double post, but your right gunmetal does look good

Styls255

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks i'm going to be getting rid of the center piece, and puttin it black or gunmetal, i'm getting the car redone with the same paint and getting 17's gunmetal rims, and maybe blitz kit lets C how the funds are after the paint and rims lol.

Styls255

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The car is worth about $6000 according to the bank lol, cuz of all the loans I have taken out for it, soon its going to be worth $8000 because i'm getting the body redone lol.