1. ClubCivic is now on Instagram! Follow us at clubcivicdotcom. Want your photos features? Tag or DM us, use #clubcivicdotcom, or email us your photos to photos@clubcivic.com

No electrical power on entire civic

Discussion in '5th Generation Honda Civic (1992-1995)' started by hondafabiocivic, Dec 1, 2017.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. hondafabiocivic

hondafabiocivic New Member

Hello guys, i'm going crazy with my Honda Civic 1993 5th Gen 1.5L Vtec Manual
    So the car was running all good stopped the car for the night and the next day i turn the key and i hear the click click noise which was from the starter so i opened the hood and with a bit of wood i gave it a few knocks on the starter, hen i get inside the car and turn the key over i had no lights on the dashboard, no headlights, no indicators nothing was working. So i tested the battery and it really was dead so i replaced it for a brand new one and guess what? Still nothing its all the same no power at all. I've checked all ground wires they seem finem but even though i had them cleaned, checked all fuses and they seem fine. I have also cleaned the battery positive and negative terminals, i have also checked the battery main fuse 80 amps. And its not the ignition switch or cables either because i replaced that for a new one too.

Has anyone went through this before ? I really need help i'm going crazy on this.

If anyone could help i really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Fabio

2. boofoo

boofoo Respected Registered VIP

Do the horn and hazard lights work?

Do you have a multimeter?