No more civic........but here's the GSR I picked up

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OK let this be a lesson to you all............dont drink and drive, cuz you never know when some stupid ass SOBER b***h is gonna jet out in front of you and cause an accident.

This....

turns into this.......

.....axles broke

.....wear you seatbelts kids....this is were my head hit the windshield cuz my airbags didnt deploy

...this is where I clipped the light pole after I hit her

and now........

Completely stock one owner car.........with no mods, you know that the owner wasn't some kid beatin the s**t out of it.......this car was well takin care of.
Future mods hopefully soon to come:
-CF hood
-Hayame full coilover kit, to take care of that ungodly gap
-Injen CAI

who wants to make me a new sig?

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would never drink drunk, nobody should....not to be a jerk but in my eyes you are very lucky to have that car, but im sure u know that

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Holy s**t! I don't know if you noticed.. but your black civic looks just like a white integra! Good job restoring. I guess you got some mad skillz after hitting your head.

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EX 2000 said:
i would never drink drunk, nobody should....not to be a jerk but in my eyes you are very lucky to have that car, but im sure u know that
Yeah I know, I know....Im lucky to be alive.....I guess my lesson was learned when I was arrested for DUI after the accident, and I didnt have a car for almost 3 months cuz it took me forever to find this fuggin thing.

chopstick

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice four door gsr. rare gem. dont like the space rims but whatever floats your boat. oh yea and :slap: to drunk driving

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so you wreck because youre drunk and then end up with a nice 4door gsr.. hmm.. oh well, nice teg'..

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chopstick said:
nice four door gsr. rare gem. dont like the space rims but whatever floats your boat. oh yea and :slap: to drunk driving
these rims are gone as soon as i can get a good deal on some tires.........yeah i used to use these on my civic in the winter.....i dont like em much either, but hey they're better looking than the GSR rims that came on this thing.......they had some corrosion on em, like he used a wheel cleaner that your not supposed to use or some s**t.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sucks about accident, but at least you come out of it with a faster car.

Yet another CC member switching to a GSR.

www.team-integra.net - that may help you out in the future.
I remember getting mine from some coast guard guy, he was the only owner of it for 9 years until I bought it from him, paid 3g for it (parents paid 2.5 as grad gift) with 90k on it.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I loke that ride matt! mother f**kers CLEAN!! props son, nice choice!

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice pick up brohan!!!!!! :woot: :banana:

now your kids have their own damn door :lol:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good to me ... did you keep the rims off the civic?

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good luck with your new car!!! Just dont mess it up by putting a whole bunch of wack ass parts on it!!

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Melt said:
looks good to me ... did you keep the rims off the civic?

No.......they were all bent......this one was the worst.......it didnt even have a chance........i got some new nicer acura wheels in the works.......they are polished face with gun metal in the middle of the spokes........as soon as I get tires, they're on

brookliner7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where'd all the pics go?

oops...they're back! Sucks dood! hopefully you learned your lesson! You have a license still?

Last edited:

v-teced

I didn't do it.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
brookliner7 said:
where'd all the pics go?

oops...they're back! Sucks dood! hopefully you learned your lesson! You have a license still?
for now.....i gotta go back to criminal court on the 17th Sep, the day before my fukin birthday btw, and beg the judge for diversion......its like $550, but it will keep off my record if im good for a year, no more gettin pulled over (yeah good car to get, and try not to get pulled over in huh? :roll: ) and my insurance wont go up

I got my license back from civil court on a technicality(sp?).......they lost the sworn report........but the judge could be a d**k and yank it right back...........hopefully that wont happen

Yeah i learned my lesson.......stupid s**t like this wont happen again.......that I can guaran-damn-tee

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know if i was the judge id let you off ... cause you didnt even cause the accident you just happened to be drunk at the time.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
nice to see another gsr owner, we need to start a team gsRizzle ;)