Norm Reeves Honda Cerritos Monthly Car Meets

NRHPerformance

Hey everyone its a new year and time for the Norm Reeves Honda Cerritos Monthly Car Meets to start up again! First meet will be held on January 12th from 7pm to 9pm as usual.

NO racing, NO reving, NO drama or loud systems

Please remember that dealership is still open for business while the meet is going on.

Address for the dealership for those that have not been to the past meet(s):

18500 Studebaker Rd
Cerritos CA 90703

If you have any questions message me or email me at cpinedo@normreeves.com

Hope everyone had a Happy New Year and see you guys at the meet.

NRHPerformance

After the way that some of the people left last night we have decided that the meets are definitely going to an invite only event starting next month (February). We are going to set it up kind of how we do our car show were you submit your info via email to myself (Chris) and I will email confirmations back to those that are invited. I will have started a banned list and will have it with me at the car meets to keep out those on the list.

Most of the cars that were speeding down studebaker I have pictures of and those will be the first to be added to the banned list.

The banned list:
Black (primer) 88-91 hatch with red stripes on the molding
2 Preludes racing (black and silver I believe)
Silver 8th gen civic with rear window visor
94-97 Accord Coupe with stickers on the front lip
Beige Civic 4dr 88-91
Red Integra 94-01 with roof rack and basket
White 92-95 Civic hatch with polished wheels

If there was any others that I missed let me know and I will add them to the list and see if I have pictures of the car.

I will be posting this on all the forums that I post the meets up on.

Pictures are up on our blog: http://nrhperformance.wordpress.com/

NRHPerformance

Okay everyone, go ahead and email me your name, screen name on here and current picture(s) of your car if you are interested in in the invite only meet next month on Feb. 9th.

Once I receive the info I will go thru it and send confirmation emails back to those that will be invited to the meet.

Please send all your info to cpinedo@normreeves.com

Thanks

NRHPerformance

Meet is next week...email me your info if you want to be invited to the meet.

If you are not on the invite list, you will not be let into the meet.