North Jersey Roll Call!!!!!!

Drakon543

Drakon543. Well im glad you still have your civic! lol. something a little better on gas compared to a v8 supercharged car im sure its fast though.
04 Monte ss 3.8 v6 supercharged
if you keep your foot out of it they get decent mpg. they also have alot of aftermarket support plus I think they look sweet. stock they aren't that impressive only 240 hp.

gdmfa5

I'm from Monmouth County let me know when the meet is.
Where would be a good spot? Maybe word of mouth would be a better option rather than the forums? I haven't had any luck on the forums. And I don't have any car friends here in the North East to invite so I'm kind of depending on whatever I can gather here on the forums lol

Mclaren

haha yeah man i hear that out of all of my friends. None are interested in car and probably can't turn a wrench lol.

Mclaren

oh ok not crazy far from me. everyone i seem to see on fb selling stuff is in passaic, paterson, elizabeth. I'm in Farmingdale. And honestly I haven't seen anyone mention anything about a meet going down

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
They sometimes have a meet at the walmart by the freehold mall, ill look into it n report. We do a good amount of street racin down south here but i know they still do it in Perth Amboy n such for the north guys

Sent from my boujea ass phone

gdmfa5

They sometimes have a meet at the walmart by the freehold mall, ill look into it n report. We do a good amount of street racin down south here but i know they still do it in Perth Amboy n such for the north guys

Any word on that freehold mall meet?

And where in Perth Amboy?

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP

Any word on that freehold mall meet?

And where in Perth Amboy?
Weather is changing so finally they will start again.. ill fill this thread when i hear..