o3 1.6 sport

dunkey

Hi looking for advice on my 03 sport .The interior door handles are looking a little scratched and worn and im contemplating a spray job on a few little bits like stereo surround and gear stick surround plus handles. Has anyone done the carbon wrap or does a spray job look better. And colour wise not sure red or white im worried that the white will reflect in the windscreen at night. Also i would lime some help with the outsid this is my first real sporty nice looking car id like a few choice stickers/styling but i dont want it mistaken for a type r wannabe. One other thing my sport badge need replacing anyone seen a respectable one. Thanks muchly

Dunkey

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
03 Sport? Civic Sport? Is that a euro thing?

I would bet a very big guess that most of the people here are against painting interiors obnoxious colors like that. Personally, I think it looks tacky as hell. Same goes for wrapping with the fake carbon fiber. I am more for clean and neither of those look clean to me. A bunch of bits painted off colors from the rest of the interior look poorly planned to me. Minor accents for real type R vehicles is one thing but to go about painting random stuff looks like people are trying to hard to by a type R.

I feel the same way about stickers. They look trashy. I know it's the "thing" to do now to put them all down the back window, but that looks retarded to me. It was just as bad 10 years ago when people were putting them on the front fenders trying to be like the track cars. Not a fan.

My opinion...

You said this is your first sporty looking car. Why not keep it that way instead of trashing it up with a bunch of tacky stickers and off color painted bits? I say keep it looking the way it is and drive it. I don't understand why people see the need to stick a bunch of stuff on their cars. Would personally rather put the money into stuff that actually improves feel, comfort, performance, use, or handling...outside of the typical lowering, lip kits, and wheels.

dunkey

It allready drives like the devils chasing it but rhe interior has small plastic inserts that are scratched to s**t and looks awfull