**** Official 7th Gen Wheel Thread!*****

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
discuss your wheels here. no more wheel deciding threads. put it all in here. all your opinions, pics, choices, decisions.

all other threads pertaining to rim selection will be closed from this point forward.

JDM melbatoast

That's what she said..
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh nice dude good call...

rota gt3 on em2 ftw! everyone post a pic of your wheels on your ride...

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

15" Honda Civic Special Edition

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this thread was put here to give people who are looking. a good idea one what it might look like.

Rocket350

5+ Year Member

im thinking of buying these for my car they're 16" rims and im gonna drop the car. i got springs just need to install them. what do you think?

paradise city

5+ Year Member
hey people....just joined but i have a question....i have a black 04 civic lx and i am planning on getting some new wheels and i wanted to know if you think i should get 16" or 17" wheels because i wasnt planning on dropping my car at all. i just didn't know if the 17's would make it look too high up off the ground or anything....for what it's worth i was thinking about getting 17" drag dr-12's....thanks in advance.

Liquidice944

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you go 17's you have to drop, its mandated by state and federal law.... I have 16's and its not to far off of stock height, but 17' gap would be way to much.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

VOLK CE28N

i wanted these, white with red lip for my black 05 EM2, 17'' with some fat sticky tires after my boosted app.

slammed, hella negative offset, SEXXXXXXXXX :drool:

FrankAndStir

5+ Year Member
well i seen the evo 5 for like 138 a rim i think for my size and 17 but yeah pretty dam god price
any ideas on bronze rims i want some but i want to see the variety before i make my decision

jono237

5+ Year Member
hey im lookin for some rims for my 04 civic 4dr and i pretty much have it all figured out except the offset i want the wheels to be as close to stock as possible aka i dont want em to stick out. I have a option of +42 on a 17x7 wheels i want. does anyone have pics of these offset on there car?

civicnerd

5+ Year Member
Tire size for 17s?

I am getting some Motegi 17s for my 02 ex. What is the best tire size for these. I was told 215/45/17 would be the best. What do you think?

hondagriff

Banned
:what: I don't know what to get. All I know is they need to be bronze or gold. Looked at SSR, TSW, Volk and others. Its just hard to decide.(or come up with the dough.)