**** Official 7th Gen Wheel Thread!*****

gudoffer

5+ Year Member
yes that colour...but WHICH RIMS WOULD LOOK GOOD ON IT???

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey guys! :hi:

i really like the oem wheels 7thgens come with.

pjdm

5+ Year Member
************** I Need Your Help **************

i Need Help chosing a set of Rims for my EM2.

Here are some choices i found.

Maybe some of u guys can give me ideas for some Crazy Colors for rims also.

If anyone can photoshop some Rims on PLEASE DO . :banana::banana::banana:

badrice

5+ Year Member
Dumb noob camber Q

Not sure if this counts as "rim talk" but didnt want to get booted. I have a 04 ex coupe with pro kit 1" drop springs and want to get 18" wheels, I know I will need a camber kit, but I dont know if there is a need or if somene even makes a camber kit for the rear. Any help would be great. Thanks

01MuCiv

5+ Year Member
I'm trying to decide what size tire...

I recently purchased my first Honda and wanted to put some wheels on it. It has completely stock suspension and I plan on leaving it that way. I figured I would put 17" wheels on it but did not know if I would need to lower it. Im also trying to keep from any rubbing and was looking at either a 215/45/17 or 215/40/17 and didnt know if the 45 would cause rubbing or not. I definately dont want to feel every bump in the road. the wheel is 17x7.5 with a 35mm offset. If someone could shed some light on my situation that would be great!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your speedo will be off but i reccomend the 45 profiles for a smoother ride if that is what you want ... 7th gens have a lot of wheelgap stock, but i figure these pictues of old rides of mine may help

my 94 accord stock height 215/45/17

lowered with h&r sports / tokico illuminas 215/45/17

96 integra also with 17s but with 205/40/17 dropped eibach sportlines / tokico blues

03civictour

5+ Year Member

XXR 006

XXR 508

XXR 520

They are all 17x7 and they all fit, i'm looking for some black wheels with red accent. i own a black honda civic ex coupe. Theres a picture in a recent foglights post. I didn't want to repost the car pic.

Anyways, i'm kinda partial to the 520, anyone else have any opinions? =)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cogan

Has learned his lesson
5+ Year Member

my konig ultra lights on my 04 coupe, pretty dusty right now

ES1 Pnoy

5+ Year Member
wassup guys, new to the thread. Uhm I need your suggestions regarding some rim related questions. Here goes..Im currently rolling on 17" flik wasp rims and Im thinking on getting new rims but i dont really know what other color would actually match my car. Throw me your suggestions on what size of rims I should get, color, size of tires.Oh yea if its not too much to ask could you guys also indicate what offset for the rims would actually go along with my 4 door because I wanted to kinda tuck my tires in but trying to avoid rubbing..thanks guys..

how my cars sits now

ES1 Pnoy

5+ Year Member
These Are for sale... BTW OR TRADE

17" RAYS G-GAMES 4X100

correct me if Im wrong but are the tires on the first picture smaller than the second one? if so whats the details on those tires? I also have 17's and thinking about getting new tires soon so if you could tell me the size of those tires you have on I would surely appreciate it..

ES1 Pnoy

5+ Year Member
please help me decide

ey wassup guys I need a good suggestions from you..Im getting close to changing my tires which is a 215/45/R17 tires and the tires kinda look big and i want to get a little smaller tire than what I have right now. could anyone tell me a good tire size to go? and can anyone tell me if they know what size are those tires thats on that civic above this post (first picture) because thats what I was trying to look for..thanks..

cghkvkjhb

5+ Year Member
Anyone ever see these on a 7th gen?

DZ Exkslusiv DZ1. Euro wheel. 17 or 16 with huge lip. rolled fenders and coils will be in the works as well.