**** Official 7th Gen Wheel Thread!*****

Cogan

Has learned his lesson
5+ Year Member

XXR 508

They are all 17x7 and they all fit, i'm looking for some black wheels with red accent. i own a black honda civic ex coupe. Theres a picture in a recent foglights post. I didn't want to repost the car pic.

Anyways, i'm kinda partial to the 520, anyone else have any opinions? =)[/QUOTE]

i saw a red em1 dropped these on these other day, looked goood

04Civic_HFP

5+ Year Member
Alright so I currently have the 16'' HFP wheels. I've had for as long as I've owned this car (2.5yrs) and I'm ready for a change. I have somone interested in trading me some 15'' Black Rota Slips. I'm afraid 15'' is going to be to small and there will be more of wheel gap (I don't want beefy tires) Does anyone have a picture of an EM2 on 15'' Slips? Or have any reliable opinions on going from 16 to 15's?

Current:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
don't go from 16"s to 15"s, Yes, 15"s are what our cars come with stock, but 16"s fill the wheel well better, and are usually wider than the 15"s which helps us grip the road better (and get more power to the ground.) I think switching to 15" rotas would be a downgrade.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
This is nice thread where we can post and see wheels
Oh is it?

don't go from 16"s to 15"s, Yes, 15"s are what our cars come with stock, but 16"s fill the wheel well better, and are usually wider than the 15"s which helps us grip the road better (and get more power to the ground.) I think switching to 15" rotas would be a downgrade.
x2 - Swapping to any Rota is a downgrade.

Dusty1

Help with sizes!

I have a lowered 05 civic EX and want to upgrade rims. I don't want my speedo to be off, and I need more of an all season tire for mud, but was going with separate snow tires on different rims for the winter. Can anyone advise me as to what sizes, or at least a website for more info?
=) Thanks!

xxcha0s77

wut u think

This wheel comes in Red, Graphite or Pearl White and features sixteen equally spaced spokes and sports a machine finished lip and outer rim and comes in sizes of 15 x 7, 15 x 7.5 and 16 x 7

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm personally not a fan of the vivid rim color thing... so I don't like them.

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have a lowered 05 civic EX and want to upgrade rims. I don't want my speedo to be off, and I need more of an all season tire for mud, but was going with separate snow tires on different rims for the winter. Can anyone advise me as to what sizes, or at least a website for more info?
=) Thanks!
www.tirerack.com