**Official Black Friday 2008 thread***

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well all the big stores are at the mall about 35 minutes away from me. But there is a plaza about 5 minute from my house that has Staples and RadioShack. I refuse to give RadioShack my business to I only go to Staples.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
http://www.blackfriday.com <~~~~for all your sales ad needs

I've been working on next weeks ad preparing for this day. I'm not looking forward to it. :(

I'm working 5am that morning in the electronics boat. I'mma beat a mother f**ker down if they test my patience like last year. I'll teach em not to f**k with a 8 1/2 month preggers woman. :twisted:

Btw... so much for a recession huh? :lol:

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have to work at 12 so i think i might be one of the idiots that goes out at 3am to buy a tv.

i wanna get a flat screen and put it in my room. i tired of fighting my family for the living room tv cuz thats where my 360 is lol

Old Man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
gonna play a round of golf

Old Man

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

I've been working on next weeks ad preparing for this day. I'm not looking forward to it. :(

I'm working 5am that morning in the electronics boat. I'mma beat a mother f**ker down if they test my patience like last year. I'll teach em not to f**k with a 8 1/2 month preggers woman. :twisted:

why are you still working?

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i've never known anyone who really cares about it

i'm suprised to see so many people here that do

Honda9206

Working on the 92 DX
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I will be working at the mall from 5am to 12pm. which means 2 things will be happening. I am going to watch dvd's and drink a few red bulls.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Off topic just for this question...

why are you still working?
I'm working up until my water breaks, seriously. :lol: Then I get to take 2 weeks of my saved up paid vacation hours and then use the 6 weeks of my maternity leave. It's a smart idea just so I can spend a little more time with my first born child. =) All 3 of my obstetricians approves since I'm perfectly healthy and my pregnancy has been going smoothly. :D

Why am I still working? So I don't drive my husband insane? :lol: Naw, To pay bills and have a little extra money to spend on baby crap. =)

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
besides for that 3rd eye

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dallas, Tx... I'm going to try to hit up that Fry's Electronics. It's time of year for me to build a new computer again ;)

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Working at Frys from 4:30 AM to 12:AM.. It sucks though, they hella cut out hours. Last year I worked about ~18 HOURS!!! My check was huge! This year, im working the same time but with a 4 hour lunch, hour and a half lunch, and another hour lunch. f**king bullshit man, only 12 hours!! Good bye double time! But hey, the cashiers arent getting ANY over time. So at least I get something.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I shopped on friday last year. Never again will i put up with that crap. I bought a truck id be tempted to push anyone who pissed me off out of the parking lot. Plus there arent any items i need.

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i camped out for the past 3 yrs. and honestly, there isnt anything worth it for me this yr. we were gonna go cuz my brother in law was thinkin of gettin the $800 40" samsung that best buy is having. but we went yest and got a better one for $880. alot of stores are having pre-sale that are just as good if not better than black friday, and you dont have to go thru the hastle of waiting.

on the employee side of business, i actually had fun the 3 yrs i worked black friday. last year i camped out from 8 pm thanksgivin day until 4 am the next morning. then my wifey stayed on line when i had to start my shift, and when the doors opened, she was the 2nd on line. picked up a 42' lcd, a desktop, a gps, some Wii games and accessories, all for under $1k. and at the end of the night, a nice 32" lcd "fell off the back of a truck", so that ended up in my house as well =)

ryanM

on black friday i am pulling out my engine and making a HUGE black friday order to Touge Factory since they have a huge sale.

items on my list.

Tomei oil block adapter for my cooler setup
Touge Factory IC hot pipe with greddy flange
Exedy Stage 2 clutch
Avid racing solid aluminum motor/transmission mounts
lots of stickers

then i am bringing my motor down to rockford IL, and POSSIBLY picking up all that stuff if they are still open by the time i get down there.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
on black friday i am pulling out my engine and making a HUGE black friday order to Touge Factory since they have a huge sale.

items on my list.

Exedy Stage 2 clutch
lots of stickers

then i am bringing my motor down to rockford IL, and POSSIBLY picking up all that stuff if they are still open by the time i get down there.
Aluminum motor mounts?? Damn, say good bye to getting trim in the 240sex.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

items on my list.

Exedy Stage 2 clutch
lots of stickers

for moar HP?!? :drive:

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

anybody have any better sites then that? that looks fraudulent as hell.

even a list will do for me. i wanna try and get a Nikon d40 or Canon Rebel this Friday. thats all i have in mind right now.