*Official* Decal Thread!

BEAR_times

Undeniable
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This is the official decal thread here at cc. I have looked, but cannot find one. I think it would be a good idea to start one. So here it is. Post pics of your decals.

Last edited by a moderator:

stcroix

5+ Year Member
what do u mean decal thread? thread showing ur decals or a thread about decals

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yes. this is a public thread that serves everyone, just because some people dont like them there should be a place for those who do to talk about them and share. and it looks like there are some people with an interest. it would probably be in the exterior thread.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this specific thread should be in eiter off topic or site suggestions. the actual decal thread should go in the exterior/ bodywork section.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so. decals could range from the full car graphics to the small club civic ones that you can put on the window, or even factory decals such as the sohc or dohc vtec decals.

BEAR_times

Undeniable
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this specific thread should be in eiter off topic or site suggestions. the actual decal thread should go in the exterior/ bodywork section.
Thanks for answering one of my questions. It doesn't seem to fit though because there is nothing technical about decals. Anyway, I will be getting my white ej8squad decal soon. Some people don't like them, just like anything else. I think decals make a car unique. And yes, body decals like the DOHC vtec decal could be included. However, window decals are what I had in mind. (example below)

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
personally i think it should be added. some people may not like them, but there is also people who do like them, and really more people have them than you think. i think if it were to be made, the body ones should be included because they add to making a car unique and to look good. i think decals make your car your own, like no one else has, anyways good idea "BEAR_times"!

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
only Decal i had on mine was the ClubCivic.com one.

and no u f**king perra, THIS would be the thread, why start a thread' "asking" about making a thread, just make it and if people say no then it gets deleted. just Re-name this one.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok... here are the decals i have on mine.

and why do i get the feeling that NYGraFFit1 is going to bash every positive post in this thread.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
only decals on my ride are the DOHC VTEC stickers on either side.

edit: also i took the liberty of cleaning this thread and changing the title for you. lets keep this thread clean and to the topic

Last edited:

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No pic but I currently have a huge DC Shoe Co. sticker in my hatch rear window. And the "I <3 my honda" in the front window.

NYGraFFit1

I Tap JdmPrncss
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and why do i get the feeling that NYGraFFit1 is going to bash every positive post in this thread.
no, im not. i only bash stupidity. why bash on a thread that makes sense?

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i currently have none on my civ, but i think they look good. im in the midst of odering two white clubcivic.com ones for my side rear windows on the bottom, ill post pics once i get them.

BEAR_times

Undeniable
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Since Shiznit turned this into the official decal thread I figured I would post a pic of mine.

31dev31

Chillin' Canadian Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
From my car.

Now I need a clubcivic.com decal... :roll: