1. ClubCivic is now on Instagram! Follow us at clubcivicdotcom. Want your photos features? Tag or DM us, use #clubcivicdotcom, or email us your photos to photos@clubcivic.com

OFFICIAL DIY: Wire 99-00 OEM Fog Lights /w Parking Lights

Discussion in 'Exterior / Detailing / Bodywork DIY How-To's' started by JohnS., May 21, 2007.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnS.

JohnS. BANGARANG Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

Anything other than factory OEM are wired up so they run off the battery to my knowledge...

Pictures should be on the first page unless photobucket is being dumb. And there is a video at the very bottom.

2. deevibez17

deevibez17 1999 Civic Hx 5+ Year Member

my only prob with this is finding the taillight fuse..cuz i see a bunch of 7.5 fuses

3. Ghosty

Ghosty New Member

mine does this anyway on my ej2, i can have them on with side, dipped or full beam. i can even have them permenantly one just by moving the wire into one of the other five slots in the fusebox. i thought the ek/em was the same guess not.

4. iLLxEM1

iLLxEM1 EM1 Crew

Good s***.....nice write up....here are some pics....

[​IMG]

Parklights dont flash anymore with alarm...any ideas?

5. evoone303

evoone303 New Member

my aftermarket fogs light with my parking lights. its kinda the same idea with the factory setup. I run my power wire from the switch the parking light fuse.

: official diy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.