**Official Pixel Car Competetion**

Reddharlemx

DoMo BoY!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:rules:
Ok everyone these are the rule's. No sign ups or anything. Just a fun little competition. We Will Use the same base for 2 weeks. Every 2 weeks we will switch base's. You can Submition up to 2 pixelcars.
IF YOU USE SOMEONES PART CREDIT OR ELSE BAN FOR FOR THE NEXT BASE
Meaning your Entry will be Ignored!
There will be 3 Spots open for entrys per Base, Meaning 1st place 2nd place and 3rd place

Like i said it is just a Fun Friendly Competition, Keep Negative Comments to yourself ::thumbs up

The Base for the next 2 Weeks [Due by Dec 27, choose which you want to use] is the Oddessy, S14, and the Gs400.​

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i like where this is going...but your signature is too large..please remove it

AllStockHatch

Unregistered User
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not into pixel car but wanna see this kinda.

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sweet wheels on the S15.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so wait.... what exactly do you have to do?

honestly... i dont have any ms paint of photoshop skills... i merely saw this thread and said.. " ooo.. i wonder if someone will do a pixel of my car?"

so... can i request that here? or do i need to use the search button?

i give full permission to anyone who wants to use my car as a competition piece... as... it has some striking features that would make it stand out from a normal pixel car..... like zip ties, a torn rockerpanel, broken bumper, things of that nature...

please?

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:rules:
Ok everyone these are the rule's. No sign ups or anything. Just a fun little competition. We Will Use the same base for 2 weeks. Every 2 weeks we will switch base's. You can Submition up to 2 pixelcars.
IF YOU USE SOMEONES PART CREDIT OR ELSE BAN FOR FOR THE NEXT BASE
Meaning your Entry will be Ignored!
There will be 3 Spots open for entrys per Base, Meaning 1st place 2nd place and 3rd place

Like i said it is just a Fun Friendly Competition, Keep Negative Comments to yourself ::thumbs up

The Base for the next 2 Weeks [Due by Dec 27, choose which you want to use] is the Oddessy, S14, and the Gs400.​

and im in the right mind to turn you in for a sig violation... straight up.. i think ill do it now

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
guess i killed this