** Official: Post Your Christmas Presents **

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I know it's a bit early but I realize some families celebrate early (like mine).

It just so happens me and my friends celebrated last night since we'll all be busy with family next week. My 2 guy friends teamed up and gave me this:

Yes it's real if you're wondering :lol:. We're going up to Canada in a few weeks with some other friends and possibly co-workers to hit up bars and strip clubs (since we're of legal age up there). Hence the gift :lol:. They want me to keep it rolled up until we get to Canada :rolf:.

Also, my bosses give their employees a gift bag with gift cards every year. This is my first year working there so I got one too. Yay!

I got $105 total in gift cards. Separted:
$25 to Wegmans (local grocery store)
$10 to Wendy's
$25 VISA gift card (can be used anywhere in the world)
2x $10 Regal cards (movies)
$25 gas card

They handed out like 4 or 5 of them from what I saw at work last night. Very generous of them.

And then I still have yet to celebrate it with my family next Monday.

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no blu-rays?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no blu-rays?
:rolf: nope.

Though a nice T.V., surround sound system, and HD/Blu-Ray player would've been nice :lol:. I would've put it in my room. I never leave my room unless its for meals, bathroom, chores, or going out with friends.

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:rolf: nope.

Though a nice T.V., surround sound system, and HD/Blu-Ray player would've been nice :lol:. I would've put it in my room. I never leave my room unless its for meals, bathroom, chores, or going out with friends.
:lol:

Canada sounds like more fun than blu-rays anyways :oh:
I've been wanting to go for a few years now, maybe I'll go next year :D

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've got a few things so far...

Won a Toshiba 27" TV at work on Friday. Girlfriend's mom gave me new steak knives, a Bobby Flay cookbook and some other cooking stuff. That's all for now.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
me and my girlfriend decided to open up one of our presents early last night since we were drunk haha

i got some new nikes woo!!!

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

My wife is insane. She bought me a $700 camera! :shock:

JDMcivicsi

getting back in the game
5+ Year Member
i bought myself a five lug conversion and my dad took a thousand dollars off the price of my car

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know it's a bit early but I realize some families celebrate early (like mine).

It just so happens me and my friends celebrated last night since we'll all be busy with family next week. My 2 guy friends teamed up and gave me this:

Yes it's real if you're wondering :lol:. We're going up to Canada in a few weeks with some other friends and possibly co-workers to hit up bars and strip clubs (since we're of legal age up there). Hence the gift :lol:. They want me to keep it rolled up until we get to Canada :rolf:.

And then I still have yet to celebrate it with my family next Monday.
it just so happens that we have loonies (coins) here for our dollars....

cincy_ civic

BLOW EM UP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dont know what im getting for xmas...in my family we buy most the kids the big gifts

bought my fiance diamond studded ear rings

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The wife and I got ourselves a Nintendo Wii last weekend. cant open it until christmas tho.

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The wife and I got ourselves a Nintendo Wii last weekend. cant open it until christmas tho.
Gratz, I highly recommend Manhunt 2 and smooth moves! I got my girlfriend a Hd tv for xmas. She got me a new winter coat =) I haven't got my stuff from my parents yet.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
buying myself a christmas present since my other truck got totalled.

here it be

not quite in my hands yet, but soon. Very soon.
my dad has a truck exactly like that in green, i love it

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
xmas aint what it use to be the last 2 years i have shelled out 3x in gifts that what i got, i know it sounds greedy but common to give someone a $40 gift and get a f**ken $10 sucks, looks to be the same thing for this year, only person that buys me anything really though is my girlfriend, and i already posted all the s**t i got last year!

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its supposed to be the thought of it. I mean, atleast they got you SOMETHING. Sounding abit greedy IMO. :what:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Its supposed to be the thought of it. I mean, atleast they got you SOMETHING. Sounding abit greedy IMO. :what:
Yeah no offense but I'd have to agree. It's the season of giving. Not the season of giving and wanting something back in return :P. I mean yeah we ask for gifts and it's always nice to get something. But that's not really the main point.

I for one LOVE giving gifts. I hardly have money and (I know I shouldn't have since I gotta pay for school and stuff) I've spent most of it on gifts so far. I just love giving people gifts, getting that hug or handshake, seeing that big smile on their face, and hearing "Thank you so much".

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah no offense but I'd have to agree. It's the season of giving. Not the season of giving and wanting something back in return :P. I mean yeah we ask for gifts and it's always nice to get something. But that's not really the main point.

I for one LOVE giving gifts. I hardly have money and (I know I shouldn't have since I gotta pay for school and stuff) I've spent most of it on gifts so far. I just love giving people gifts, getting that hug or handshake, seeing that big smile on their face, and hearing "Thank you so much".
Get me a spoon titanium knob and we can hug it out. :lol: