Oil light flickering when running

zacki

Respected
yah, "maybe" we're all wrong here, but doesn't mean you're all right there :cool:
have you tried??? well, we tried, we experienced, and that's proven :lol: hellyeah, it really clean the $**+ in there!!!!!

let's put it this way, i dunno if where in the surface of earth you livin, but if you live in ma place, you'll definitely understand and give me high five for making my homework done :headbang:

hey but don't worry, I will still shift to synthetic oil when my cleaning process is done. appreciate your concern mate :thumbs up

updates: no flickering of oil light
thanks to all your suggestion and help.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its guaranteed not proven in whatever illiterate part of the world you live in if they accept your attrocious writing ability. Facts, science and proven research in the entire automotive community on the planet clearly states your theory is 100% wrong with no exceptions.

Unfortunately, if youre too lazy to use spell check or care to write like someone with even mild intelligence, then youre likely far too lazy to research all the facts that we've been trying to share with you. Your apparent ignorance further cements you are mistakening a multitude of information. Good luck with that.

zacki

Respected
word!
thanks! I can see on your writing that your'e an intelligent person, keep reading books and do what the author tells you, just stay inside the box man.

if I'm wrong on factual experience, don't worry, I will learn from that.
it's our choice to go out of the box, and it's our call whatever happens.
cheers :beer:

Last edited:

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
word!
thanks! I can see on your writing that your'e an intelligent person, keep reading books and do what the author tells you, just stay inside the box man.

if I'm wrong on factual experience, don't worry, I will learn from that.
it's our choice to go out of the box, and it's our call whatever happens.
cheers :beer:
Wow. An errant inference that I'm a book guy as if book smarts guarantees any level of intelligence. You've proven my points with your magnificent general ignorance, See yah, ditditty.

zacki

Respected
:D

moving forward.....just replace the thick oil with the synthetic one, during flushing, found some sludge and other sediments out of the engine, i therefore conclude that the cleaning process if successful. :thumbs up

zacki

Respected
So here’s the story, during travel, temperature of car got high and the oil pressure indicator also lit up, so, to close the overheating issue, I just replaced the head gasket and shave the head, results is no overheat again.

By the way, upon opening the valve cover, mixed up of oil and water is evident, sludge is found everywhere inside the motor.

So why wasn't all the sludge and sediment caught by the oil filter?
>>>> possibly remnants i think of my issue above