once again opinions.

emerican

Registered VIP
That has no pictures you need to get him to send you pics and the blue book value on it is 3,390 but thats only if it is excellent condition fewer than 5% of used cars fall into the excellent catagory. For that price it needs to look like and drive like its brand new from honda.

klutch814

emailed em its sold. goin to look at an eclipse this week. sorry for the betrayl haha i need a car.

emerican

Registered VIP
^ defintly agreed and i have ownded a first gen dsm it was a pos but i loved that car so if you find a good one it will work out fine.

emerican

Registered VIP
That one looks pormising miles areent to bad price is under blue book in good condition and it seems pretty clean. Have you went and looked at that one in person.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You know what worries me about that last one? The fact that it is at a dealer and they have it priced under civilian blue book pricing. Dealers never hold them under that. Dealers always have them high because they know there is going to be haggling. There is no haggle room if you start 'em out low.

emerican

Registered VIP
^ good point that is a little strange didnt think to much of it aint thinking to straight 215 in the morning. You need to try and figure that out if you go look at it and look at the car itself harder than you would any other car try and see if there is a reason its listed low.