Suspension/Brakes:
Skunk2 Pro S II V2 Full Coilovers
PowerStop Drilled/Slotted rotors
PowerStop Evolution Brake Pads
ARP Extended Wheel Studs
Mishimoto Extended Lug Nuts
Timken Wheel Bearings
MOOG Outer Tie Rods
Ebay Lower Control Arms (Bushings are shot)
Ebay Subframe Brace
GSR Meshies 15" w/ Kumho Ecsta tires
Enkei RP01 16" w/ Maxxis Radial V1 tires

Interior:
JDM EG6 SiR Gauge Cluster
JDM EG6 SiR Console
JDM EG6 SiR Power Mirror Controls
JDM EG6 SiR Fog Light Switch
JDM EG6 SiR Steering Wheel
JDM ITR Shift Boot
USDM ITR Front Seats
JDM ITR Rear Seats
JDM Optional Long Arm rest with ITR stitching
Circuit Hero Shift Lever Extender (Gold)
Ebay 5 speed shift knob
Autometer Oil PSI, Boost, and Volts gauges
New Black Carpet

Sound:
Non existent

Exterior:
OEM EG6 Power folding mirrors
Black housing headlights and amber corners
Mugen style front lip
Amber sidemarkers
OEM metal rear wiper delete plug

Page 1:
6/5/13: Picked up the car.
6/6/13: Replaced the Spark plug tube seals, Spark plugs, and Valve cover gasket.
6/8/13: Flushed the radiator, Cleaned corrosion out of distributor cap/rotor.
6/11/13: New purge solenoid, New lower radiator hose.
6/17/13: Installed mud flaps
6/19/13: Fresh oil/filter change
6/20/13: Compression test 200/175/195/200

Page 2:
6/30/13: Walbro 255
7/5/13: New igniter in distributor
7/18/13: Main relay fuse replaced and battery regrounded
7/25/13: Rewired Autometer gauges, They now light up with the headlights!
8/15/13: Replaced valve cover stud, Replaced distributor with a brand new one.

Page 3:
8/19/13: Deleted hard line on intake/valve cover/coolant, Cleaned up the bay alittle bit, Moved front motor ground, Clamped down intake.
9/2/13: Installed Honda OEM Double din block off plate
11/16/13: Replaced headlight bulbs with password JDM bulbs, Put all new connections on battery cables with new ground cable, Front lip gone, Mud flaps gone, Removed rear cargo cover, rear carpet, spare tire box, Spare jack, Windshield got cracked, Changed transmission fluid with pennzoil synchromesh, Rotated tires.
11/30/13: Properly mounted the battery in the trunk where it isn't going to move at all, Installed a 3" BPI flow stack.
1/13/14: Installed new brake rotors and pads
2/13/14: Oil change
3/8/14: Valve adjustment

Page 4:
4/2/14: Installed MOOG outer tie rods, Regreased/installed new inner tie rod boots, New Koyo/NTN wheel bearings, ARP Extended wheel studs, Mishimoto lug nuts/adapters, Went back to Meshies

Page 5:
4/30/14: Installed new Go-Autoworks V2 dual bend short ram intake.
5/1/14: Cleaned IACV, Installed new Gates alternator belt.
5/5/14: Installed OEM Metal rear wiper delete plug.

Page 6:
9/8/14: New fuel filter installed, Hondata S300 Installed, Started to diagnose fog light wiring,

Page 7:
10/3/14: Changed oil/filter
12/22/14: Head unit, shift extender, shift knob, amp, sub, installed
1/12/16: Changed fluids in motor
1/15/16: Installed new window guides and passenger window regulator
1/18/16: Dropped off car to get new front bumper and fender paint matched and side marker cut outs

Future plans:
Replace rear lower control arm bushings or replace the control arms all together, Front control arms also.
Get the fog lights to work, The fog light button is working and lights up but the fog lights don't come on. Got to find where the problem is.
Skunk2 alpha header with kteller 2.25" exhaust 14" resonator and vibrant stealth muffler
new OEM Mudflaps
new OEM Window Visors
new OEM Floormats
windshield moldings
Window Tint
New windshield

I think that's it for now. Thanks for looking, Any feedback is welcome negative or positive.

Last edited:

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its a backyard special replica lip

looks like a decent platform to start with.

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Sweet, I don't know much about front lips and all that. I threw a guess that the wing was spoon style off a quick google search. It's definately a good platform, The original plan was to not mod it and use it as a daily and that's going to really hard to do lol. Need a reliable car while I redo the integra's motor. If I do any modding I think the car will go more into the road course direction since my integra is more torwards straight line.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad man...

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Did a new oil change, Pennzoil 10w30 synthetic and Fram oil filter. First I bought a purolator filter (Wix made filter with different brand name) For some reason it didn't fit and wouldn't go on even though it's the correct filter. Went and bought a fram with the same parts number that was previously on it and threw that on instead. Compression test came out at 200/175/195/200. Gotta figure out why one cylinder is less than the others

Jermee

Registered VIP
Did a new oil change, Pennzoil 10w30 synthetic and Fram oil filter. First I bought a purolator filter (Wix made filter with different brand name) For some reason it didn't fit and wouldn't go on even though it's the correct filter. Went and bought a fram with the same parts number that was previously on it and threw that on instead. Compression test came out at 200/175/195/200. Gotta figure out why one cylinder is less than the others
I wouldn't put fram on anything. Always go oem

Sent from your moms house.

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wouldn't put fram on anything. Always go oem
my brother was always down on Fram oil filters also, insisted only on OEM (the blue ones strait from the dealership)
have you actually LOOKED at the filter, though? Both the Fram and the Honda OEM are Honeywell filters.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
fram and us oem filters are the same. they suck. mobil 1, puralator and wix are all the same just branded different, best ones to get unless you go with the green hamp filters.

hatch looks nice.

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Thanks guys, The first filter I tried was Puralator, Just cause it's a rebranded wix and I love wix filters. When it didn't fit that's the reason I went with the same fram that was on it. Forgot to mention I installed mud flaps I think 6/17 but yesterday one of them somehow ripped off. I was like what did I just run over. Ran over my own mudflap.... Piece of the mudflap is still screwed on it literally ripped the mudflap off. Lol. Anyways the lower compression has something to do with a valve on cylinder 3, I'm thinking it's a burnt valve but i'm going to do a valve adjustment and see if it's just that first. I was driving it home last night around 5am and when I was going down the freeway and it literally lost all power for a split second as if the motor just died and it had a check engine light on at the same time. Also has a slight misfire at idle but runs perfect when driving.

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Okay guys I need some help this time. In the previous post I said it had died for like half a second while driving and kept going. Well today I went to a meet and on the way home on the same freeway it died for about a full 2 seconds. Basically I'm just cruising and it loses all power, rpm/speedo goes to 0 and check engine light is on. Than it turns back on and keeps cruising. Not sure what it is but each time it happens it stays off longer. I have no idea what it would be? Only thing I know is it has to be the reason cylinder 3 has lower compression than the rest whatever it is. Going to do a valve adjustment asap maybe some of the valves are too tight or something which is why the compression is lower. But I doubt that could cause it to stop while driving?

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
All the battery cables and grounds are good, I made sure the battery cables and grounds all that was good right after I got the car. It's happening alot more now, I went to go look at a dirtbike like 15 minutes ago and it happened 3 times before I went 2 miles. It acts as if it hits a fuel cut while i'm driving. It'll just die while i'm driving check engine light comes on than it starts going again and check engine lights goes away. The fuel pump makes kind've a weird noise when I turn the key and from a cold start it makes a screech noise for about a minute. I thought if a fuel pump went out it'd be kind've instant not hitting fuel cut more and more often. But fuel pump is what I think it is as of now but don't want to buy another one if i'm not 100% sure. I'll change the fuel filter just because i'm not sure how old the current one is and see if that helps at all.
I'm from central AR

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
whenever I pick up a new (to me) car, I always try to change the oil, trans fluid, plugs (or at least check them), air filter, and fuel filter right away because I never know when the last time it was changed. Timing belt and water pump, valve lash usually up there too. If not sure when filter changed, good idea to change it. If screeching from the fuel pump, sounds that it's not long for this world. let us know what happens

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Btw I got a fuel pump from pick n pull, Installed the new fuel pump and it didn't change at all. So mark fuel pump off the list. But found out the fuel pump that was in it was a walbro 255. Pulled it out and read the part number on the side was like sweet a walbro 255 lol. Left the stock fuel pump in it and saving the walbro 255 for it incase I ever need it or goto 2 fuel pumps on the integra. Picking up a distributor tomorrow because that's what I think it is now (lol)

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Replaced the igniter in the distributor and the little bit I heard the car run it seemed to fix the rough idle and such. Havn't got to drive it or anything. Now i'm having another problem all of the sudden. It's blowing main relays like nothing, I started it up and it died after like 5 seconds. Tested the fuel pump and it worked when I made it work and than it got no spark. So I figured it was main relay because it controls fuel and spark etc. Took the main relay out my integra it started right up, Than 5 seconds later it died and main relay was dead again. So now I have to find out what is causing the main relay to go out like that. All I changed was the igniter in distributor and the battery?

Seems like this car quickly went from my daily to 2nd project

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Triple post in my own thread! Anyways first thing I did was regrounded my battery checked all my grounds, Than I completely took apart the distributor and put it back together, Put the old walbro 255 in since I knew it was good, than checked all my fuses one at a time. Fuse 23 or 24 was blown, I forgot which number it is but it was one of the main relay fuses (Should have checked that first) But the car is running again and running better than it ever has. In the process of trying to purchase a BDL fuel rail for the integra off hondamarketplace. I'll try to take more pics of the civic when i'm working on it I always forget.

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Not really a update on civic but the civic seems to be cutting out alittle bit at high rpm's. I figure it's probably the igniter since I changed it and it didn't do that before. Old igniter seemed to misfire at idle and whatnot and, New igniter nomore misfiring but it's cutting out at high rpm. Here's random pics of civic and some stuff i've been doing.

Drove my friends T70 single turbo MK4 supra 2JZ GTE

Swap I been doing with a friend over the last 2 days in his prelude, It's a F23 block H22a head. One more night and prelude should be ready to fire up and go. Got more done than in the pics. Took those pics right after we dropped it in.

Some random pics of my integra how it sits right now. Still got to finish pulling the motor out of it.