p0122 on 2000 civic si

Kevin12382

Ive read through various topics of this subject, and havent found anything helpful. So i am posting this in hopes of some help.
First off a bit of recent history on the car: i had a broken exhaust valve, that was replaced, and while that happened we also replaced the head gasket. Immediately after that repair was done when the car was started and ran the first time it would not rev past 3500 rpm. We checked the trouble codes and a P0122 was thrown. Since then weve tested the throttle pos. sensor, which is good. Weve pulled the pcm connectors to clear the trouble codes and upon starting the car the p0122 code comes back.
Ive pulled the TPS connector and nothing changes with how the car runs etc. and ive drove with it disconnected.
Also the last thing i tried was pulling the hazard fuse, disconnecting both battery terminals and touching them together to ground out the system and waiting 10 mins or so and reconnecting everything to no joy.
Needless to say i am baffled. Ive tried to locate a wiring diagram for the car and cannot locate one.
Yeah itd be easier to take to a mechanic, but my income is a little tight and thats why ive been doing this all my self.