PA: 2006 Honda Civic LX, 5spd $6,000 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am selling my 2006 Honda Civic LX coupe. Let me start off with the vehicle description:
Year: 2006
Model: Civic LX Coupe
Transmission: 5 speed manual
Color: Silver
Interior Color: Gray
Motor: 1.8 liter, 4 cyl
Miles: 151000

This car runs great. It is very reliable. In my ownership, the only thing that I had to repair was the timing chain tensioner ($120 part done at 145,000). The car still gets excellent gas mileage (between 34-37 mpg). The transmission shifts smooth, and the car drives straight, perfect alignment. The motor is quiet, idles and runs very smooth. I have taken very good care of this car, and changed the oil with synthetic motor oil (Mobil1) every 3000-4000 miles. I also do my own maintenance, and here is a list of some of things I have done:

Spark plugs at 125,000
K&N drop-in air filter at 125,000
Battery at 135,000
Transmission Fluid at 140,000
Coolant Flush at 140,000
Brake Pads at 140,000
Valve Adjustment at 145,000
Toyo Tires ($428) at 145,000

The car is in good condition. Only blemishes are rock chips in the bumper, and about a dime sized ding in the driver's door. The interior is almost perfect.

I must stress again, that this motor runs amazingly well. Please do not be discouraged by the mileage. I have driven this back and forth to Massachusetts many times, and not once did I fear it breaking on me.

The bad:
I have never done a carfax on this, but the front end seems to have been repainted. My uncle (who owns his own shop in Massachusetts) has looked at it under the lift and it couldn't be more straight, so if it did happen to be involved in an accident, it must have not been that serious.

I am pricing it at $6000 obo. The best way to get to me is by email theangcheam@gmail.com or text/call 717-991-5421

Status
Not open for further replies.