PA: EBP 1999 Honda Civic SI rolling shell/parts car $800/OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad-Mike

5+ Year Member
Posted on Honda-Tech

Up for sale is my EBP 1999 Honda Civic Si. Its a rolling shell. It has approximately 61,569 miles. I would like to get about $800/obo for it. The reason why I took the engine was because of the floor rust. I didn't want to fix it and got another and took the motor. Its fixable if you can have someone weld in a new floor panel. It has full adjustable coilovers all around, a little rusty but the suspension rides nice. DC sport catback with twin loop exhaust. Does have damage to passenger side frame(see picture). I do have the passenger seat and both front seats are in great condition. Back seats are in good condition. Does not come with cluster. As in one of the pictures you can see that the fender is dented, thats because I think one of my a*****e neighbors or someone kicked it, it can be bent back. Body paint is in decent shape, does have is share of small scratches. Could get more if I parted it out but the car needs to go this week. I'm located in the South Hills of Pittsburgh,PA. I have NO way of hauling this. Inspection/emissions expires at the end of this month. clean title in hand. Feel free to ask anything questions.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bump for a good price

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn, if you were not so far away I would buy right now ... Awesome deal right here!

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What happened to this thing? Flood?

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
HOLD ON! Lemme pull some cash out of my ass so I can get this. My buddy just offered me his D16z6 for free because he swapped a b16 in so this would be PEEEEERRRRRRFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCTTTTTTTT I'm so excited. My boss could even haul it for me. Might have to PM you in a sec

Status
Not open for further replies.