Painting Bumper and Fenders.

drekoe

5+ Year Member
hey guys. just wanted some opinions. bought a front bumper and two fenders off of mikhsoj in very good conditions. got them sanded and now its time for paint. honestly i wasnt looking to get them painted in a shop. just spray can for now, then later give the whole car a paint job. car is roma red. anybody know if duplicolor makes a roma red? or should i just wait and just be with the parts all black. now for the bumper do i add any adhesive to it? primer?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
get it done the right way the first time. It'll look like utter crap till you do.

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
leave it as is, than get the whole thing painted. so much better. that way they color matches all around the car.

drekoe

5+ Year Member
ok cool. so definitely no spray can paint? so just leave them black and sanded down on the car?

AngelMR

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
let me see some pics im trying to paint my bumper too and im wondering if spray paint should look good

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
spray paint on the body of a car sucks. do it right man. let a professional do it.

drekoe

5+ Year Member
yeah i understand everyone, but i dont know in how long ill get the paintjob. ill maybe paint them just for now. its not like the rest of the paint on the car is perfect. clearcoat is peeling off

if i paint the bumper ill snap some pics.