passwordjdm.com

blownhatch94

got boost?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey guys lookin at a b16a2 from here and i was jus wonderin if it was a good place to buy from thanx for the help

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
biohazard just ordered from them, a b16a sir II i believe, he can tell ya more when he gets the motor.

munky

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PWJDM is a great place. I highly recommend them!

sleeepy808

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got my motor from hmotorsonline. steve there is cool. sometimes a little hard to get a hold of, but he is a busy man. got my motor fast and was a good one

elise

jdmBITCH!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got my motor from steve aswell.... took exactly a week to get to my doorstep [ from cali to wisconsin]... strong healthy awesome motor :D

although he kinda mess my order up.. sent me a 97 ITR complete swap but i was supposed to get a 99+ >;\ oh well

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by elise
got my motor from steve aswell.... took exactly a week to get to my doorstep [ from cali to wisconsin]... strong healthy awesome motor :D

although he kinda mess my order up.. sent me a 97 ITR complete swap but i was supposed to get a 99+ >;\ oh well
That's awesome man, if I could afford it I would get an ITR but that's kind of a big mess up because now it's illegal for you to put the 97 in your 99 civic, I'm pretty sure anyways, if anyone knows better go right ahead and prove me wrong.

sleeepy808

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i had ordered a itr as well with a ys1 tranny cause my car is a ef9. swap was a lot cheaper becaue of the cable tranny. but keep breaking s**t. last thing i broke was the diff, so now i am looking at buying a hydro itr tranny.

-=CopperTop=-

MazdaSpeed Wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was looking at passwordjdm.com and the prices seem good. I'm glad I live in canada, there no such thing as an illegal engine swap.

rickys2000si

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
password jdm thumbs up...
got my cluster and misc little stuff from them... b16b lol