Photography Contest - **Themes Voting**

Which theme for the next photography contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aright so I'm going to do things differently now. Since so many people appear to be interested judging by the thread asking for ideas, I am going to let YOU guys vote for the theme.

***I kindly ask that you do not ask people to vote for a particular theme you favor. I want to make this fair for everyone and in order to do that, you guys must be fair with each other.***

The following themes were selected at random. If the votes are close on several themes, they may have the possibility of showing up on the next theme voting so you guys that really wanted them can try to take a stab at it again.

The themes up for vote are as follows:
  • Reflections
  • Signs
  • Abandoned Structures
  • Trash
  • Shapes

Voting will automatically close 5 days from now. After that, registration will open for 14 days and then voting will take place for another 14 days.

If you have any questions or need clarification, please PM me. Also, please try to keep random conversations out of this thread =).

Let the voting commence!

Last edited:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks for the votes! Ya'll can start shooting since you obviously know what the theme is going to be! :thumbs up. Registration thread will go up as soon as I can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.