pics of 94-01 integra console in 4th gen civic

littleman197

boobs are good
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would like to see some pics of the Integra console in the civic/crx. If you have any also I would like to see pics of the edm console. I'm also looking for these items for cheap.

Civic89HB

Go All Out Or Dont Go Out
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
4thgenerationcivic.com

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
anything custom like that aint gonna be cheap.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
unless you find it in the big yard

illusive

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Integra center console in a hatch - Very simple to install and works very nicely, usually pic one up for about $100 or less.
I loved mine on my old 4th gen

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
that looks sp sweeeeeeeettttttttttt, i likey, and want.

littleman197

boobs are good
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How much would one of those dudes cost if I went to a dealership and bought one? Probably a nut load. I'll just try and find one in a junk yard somewhere. But I would like to know the price of one from a dealership.

Mr.T

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
littleman197 said:
How much would one of those dudes cost if I went to a dealership and bought one? Probably a nut load. I'll just try and find one in a junk yard somewhere. But I would like to know the price of one from a dealership.
Just to give you an idea of what the dealer will charge you, I had a broken driver-side power window switch on my mazda and the dealer wanted to charge me $243 for it.

a week later I picked one up on ebay for $65 shipped ;)

T

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
that's ok i have a civic si, no crx, and im looking at the teg lip also instead of my stock si one which i never had when i bought the car.

littleman197

boobs are good
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good news guys. I found a console for $70 shipped. It should be here either Thursday or Friday! I can't wait to put it in!

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
70.00, i think your getting ripped, i just paid 40.00, and it fits perfect just installed it two nights ago.

littleman197

boobs are good
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oh well I like the guy I'm buying from. He's kept in touch. I don't feel I got ripped, I just think you got a GREAT deal, and I hate you for it. LOL.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
lol, that's funny, but if you would of went to a salvage yard you may have gotten one for cheaper, the place i bought mine from is a used honda acura yard, and im a repaet buyer of thiers.

mizjif

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That looks hot i think i'll look into that. What year of teg is that console from??

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
94 or 95 teg coupe