PICS OF MY RIDE,should i swop my 15 inch white bbs for 17 inch phat 5z?

Caleb.N

its about 150 dollars more than those oem wheels. those vtec wheels sell 300 dollars - 350 dollars here.

Caleb.N

Just some quick snaps I took out this weekend... and took out my front number plate coz that back plating looked ugly lol, gona have to put it back on today without the ugly plating..

Caleb.N

So I celebrated my 21st Bday on Saturday... had a great day and an insane night... soccer club manchester city was also in the club we went to.. finished of sooo wired lol.. had to take shots of da car on my bday.. my parenst know me well lol they even made a banner with my car on it for da party lol:lol:

oh yeah also had a puncher yesterday so have to buy a new tyre one of the days this week.. rolling with a biscuit...

Caleb.N

Cousins civic in Houston =)

My cousin is new to the Honda family, his new ride he just purchased in Houston, Texas.

Caleb.N

So I picked up my new car yesterday =) 2012 VW Polo Hatch comfortline.. heres a few pics, car is dirty tho, having kuk weather this side.

Caleb.N

New Rims..

I managed to get a great deal for my BBS LMS REPS, for a good set of BBS RS GUNMETAL GREY RIMS. it was a fair swop i have no idea what that guy was smoking when he swopped me his rims lol.. anyways heres some pix of my civic with the new rims.

Caleb.N

Thanx man, I actually raced him 5 times, 4 times rolling start thats what he wanted, the the last race he gave his car to another friend of his to race of the line, apparently he is good driver lol but it didn't make a difference haha

Caleb.N

Photoshoot with my buds

So a few weeks back I tooks some snaps of my friends cars and mine... sorry had to resize but heres a few pix..

Thats all for now, hope you enjoy..