Picture Request: D16Y8 Transmission Release Fork

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mods - sorry this is here. My car is down atm and I'm trying to fix it before Tuesday to try to get it back on the road. I'm doing all that I can with trying to diagnose the issue. If you want to move it to tech, fine. But I just know this place gets a lot of hits and I need the help right now...

Regarding the picture request, I need a picture of the release fork attached to the clutch slave cylinder for a D16Y8. I'm sure any D-Series could work though... I need to see how far the release fork sits when the clutch pedal is out and in. If you could take a picture before you push the pedal and after, that would be superb...standing over the fork, NOT moving the camera in between pictures (so I can save them to my computer and layer them in photoshop to see how much it moved, unless you know how to do that to save me headache ;)).

Thanks in advance!

Ultimately, the end picture will look like this:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
John, I don't have much of a problem with leaving this here. My bigger concern is that although this section does get more traffic , it's by a different population. The people that come to this section are looking to just BS, the people that visit the tech sections are looking to answer peoples tech questions. Mull that over for a bit...

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll try this for ya real quick

edit: NVM, camear is dead. ill charge and try later

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just tried with my point and shoot with no success. Once my DSLR re charges ill take some pics for you.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks man.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Whatever happened to my pictures? :(

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ill take a pic of mine when my fiance gets off work and i have someone to use the camera or push the clutch in for me. will be around 2-230

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'll send you some pictures, but they're probably not the kind of pictures you want :naughty:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks man. Waiting on got traction as well.

I'll send you some pictures, but they're probably not the kind of pictures you want :naughty:
Oo la la :naughty: